Henry Mills x Reader

For @Kathyboggess :)
Keys: (Y/A) = Your Age
(Y/Y/L) = Your Year Level
(F/C) = Favorite Colour
(F/S) = Favorite Season
(F/A) = Favorite Author

"Henry!" You call from upstairs.

"Yeah?" Henry answers back, from downstairs.

"I need your help."

"Ok, I'm coming."

You can hear Henry finishing off a level on his PSP and you smile to yourself. You loved it when he got into his games; he'd make this really determined face which makes you laugh.

After a short moment you can hear Henry make his way upstairs and he jumps on his bed where you're sitting. You giggle and ruffle his hair slightly.

"What's the problem?" He asks.

"I am." You say, looking down at your laptop in your hand.

It's currently open on Word document but the page is completely blank. Only the word cursor is blinking on the white page.

"What do you mean?" Henry asks, furrowing his eyebrows slightly.

"I have to do a report for school about myself, but I don't know what to write." You sigh.

Henry puts his hand on your shoulder as he knows how hard this really is for you. You don't know your parents, you barely remember your life in the Enchanted Forest, and the only thing you have close to a memory or family is your rabbit necklace.

You twirl the said necklace between your fingers as you eye the document page. So empty... just like me.

"Well, you've asked for my help and I'm going to give it." Henry says, taking the laptop from your hands.

He sits next to you crossing his legs and starts typing down words on the once blank page.

"Name... (Y/N). Age... (Y/A). Year level... (Y/Y/L). Now we write about your interests. Favorite colour?"

"(F/C)." You say.

Henry writes down your answer.

"Favorite season?"

"(F/S)."

"Favorite book?"

You eye Henry with a raised eyebrow. He looks at you and laughs.

"Ok, ok. Easier one; favorite author?" He asks.

"(F/A)." You reply with a smile.

Henry types down all of your favorite things and everything that you dislike. You fill about 4 paragraphs on things you like and hate.

Then Henry starts writing down about who you are. He says the typical things like you're a student, a girl, and what your name is, but when it comes to your personality he silences you.

"Hold on; let me guess." He says.

You roll your eyes and smile at him.

"Let's see," he starts, "beautiful, talented, very pretty, brave, funny.... did I say beautiful?"

You laugh and nudge him. He smiles at you with an innocent face.

"What? That's who you are."

"That's who I am here." You say, and take the laptop from his hands.

You delete the sentence he just wrote and sigh. Saving the document and closing the laptop, you lay on the bed with Henry laying beside you.

~~~