Johnny x Reader

From the Karate Kid for @midnight_from_hell :)

It was the Halloween party and you had nothing to wear. You had been thinking about it for weeks but you still don't have a costume.

Your mother said that she could make you one if you wanted, but she's been so busy with work that you told her she didn't have to. Although now that it's the night of the party you're almost wishing she did make you something.

You sit on your bed facing your cupboard where your clothes hang and you browse through the assorted garments. What would look nice? What will be suitable to wear?

You sigh once you give up and decide just to not go to the party at all. If you've got no costume then there's no point.

Suddenly you hear laughter outside your house and pebbles being thrown at your window. You walk over to your window and open it and look down to see who's throwing the pebbles.

When you see the group of people wearing skeleton costumes you think to just close the window and go back inside, but then a familiar voice shouts your name.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" He shouts with a smirk.

Oh no... it's Johnny.

"What do you want, Johnny?" You shout back at him.

"Are you coming to the party tonight?" He asks.

"As a matter of fact no I'm not. Why do you want to know?"

"I was just wondering."

"Not a good enough answer, Johnny." You sigh.

He just shrugs his shoulders with his well known grin and you try not to smile. Even though Johnny was horrible to many people and teased you, he never ever hurt you, and this, unfortunately, made you develop feelings for him.

You would always think about him without planning too. You don't know why but he for some reason is the guy who you really want to date.

You see Johnny and his friends start talking. They suddenly pull back with a smile but Johnny just takes off his costume gloves with a grin.

From where you're standing you can just make out what they're saying. Something about 'don't do it, man' and 'you must be crazy' but Johnny just replies to all of them with his grin.

Then suddenly he turns around and looks back up at you.

"(Y/F/N) either you come to the party or I'm coming up there and making you come." Johnny shouts to you.

"What?" You say, "Johnny, no. I'm not going and you're not coming up."

"Suit yourself." He says.

He walks over to the small viney part of your house wall which is made from stones. Johnny grabs one stone and then starts to climb the wall.

While his friends are laughing and some cheering him on saying 'go get her' you're instead freaking out.

"Johnny, stop! You're going to slip and fall!"

He continues to climb no matter what you say. You threaten to call your parents, or even call the cops, but he doesn't listen. After some time he reaches your window and holds onto the windowsill so that you're face-to-face.

"Are you happy now?" You ask him.

"Not yet." He says.

"I'm still not coming to the party."

"Why not?"

"I've got nothing to wear."

"You girls and your clothes." Johnny smirks, "It doesn't matter what you wear, just as long as you're there."

"That rhymed." You whisper.

"Will you come to the party with me?" Johnny whispers back.

"No."

"Come on. Please."

"You're going to have to make me."

You probably shouldn't have said that because Johnny smirks and starts to lean in. You don't realize what's happening at first until he gets so close to you that he starts to close his eyes.

Without thinking you close your eyes too until you feel your lips touching. His are warm but feel slightly firm. You put your hand on his cheek and deepen the kiss, which Johnny was clearly not ready for considering he almost fell.

You smile into the kiss as soon as you hear his friends shouting up at you two.

"Get a room!" They yell.

You and Johnny both pull back and smile.

"Will you come to the party now?" He asks.

You sigh and look back at your cupboard. Maybe you could whip up some kind of costume real quick. You look back at Johnny and give him a quick peck on the lips.

"Ok." You say.

Next Imagine: Cato (The Hunger Games).