𝗨𝗻𝘄𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

[Edited Again]

(Why y'all overreacting, she'll be fine-)

(Enjoy ;w;)

"Hmm..."

Y/n blinked lazily as she stared outside.

She hadn't touched her food and had been silent since she got her food after ordering.

Xiangling, watching not far for along with Xingqiu seemed worried about the girl.

"What's up with y/n? She's been acting odd very recently." Xiangling murmured.

Xingqiu regarded the h/c haired female for a second, watching how she heaved a heavy sigh before he stood up.

He walked over to y/n and took a seat beside her, gaining her attention.

"Is something wrong?" he asked quietly.

Y/n averted her eyes, a habit that was becoming much more frequent, "...nye."

"Lies." Xingqiu said flatly.

"H-Hey! That hurt!" y/n snapped when her friend hit her on the head with a book.

"Tell me the truth."

"N-Nye! OUCH!"

Xiangling watched in concern as y/n was bonked on the head several more times.

"Okay! Okay!" y/n whined, "I'm worried about my friends! Paimon and Aether! They said they were going to check something out but they should've returned by now."

"Y/n, it's only been half an hour since you got here..." Xingqiu told the girl.

"Exactly! It's been too long!" y/n complained, "They said they'd be at Mt. Tianheng but I'm really scared of that place."

"Y/n, you're one of the bravest people I know." Xingqiu murmured, "If a place fills you with a feeling of fear, it's probably a sign you shouldn't go. But if you're truly worried about your friends, I recommend that you choose whatever option you'll regret the least."

Y/n looked down, biting her lip.

"I'm really scared of that Mountain. Almost as scared as the first time I fought a Lawachurl...' y/n thought, 'That time. Amber was in danger. Paimon and Aether could be in danger this time too...'

Y/n looked up, a look of determination on her face, "Right! I'm gonna go then!"

Xingqiu smiled at the girl as she marched for the exit and chuckled chuckled she zoomed right back to the table to grab her food.

"I'll be back before you guys know it!" y/n exclaimed with a bright grin, "See ya soon!"

As y/n ran off, shoveling food in her mouth, Xiangling sighed heavily.

"I'm really worried about y/n." she murmured, "Do you think she'll be okay?"

'I hope so...' Xingqiu thought then replied quietly, "I'm... not sure."

•••

(Fighting scenes aren't my thing so I make them as ridiculous as I possibly can)

As much as y/n's strength would be of use at the moment, Aether was glad that that she was not there.

He'd seen how much she adored Childe

He knew how much she trusted, cared for and looked up to the ginger.

Because of that, Aether was certain that the knowledge of Childe's status within the Fatui would leave the h/c haired girl devastated.

So yes. He'd take a butt whooping over y/n learning the truth about her friend.