Chapter 68

Jessica's POV:

* slamming the door and walking out of the hotel*

I'll never understand Angelique's so called love for this man. She doesn't even love him, she loves Liam. Now  he's in some sham marriage to some lawyer girl and my sister has to suffer in the hands of an abusive man.

I take out my phone to call Liam. If Angelique finds out, she would be pissed but I know what is best for her. She's clearly blinded by this man.

It rings for a few seconds and I hear a voice respond at the other end of the phone " Hello"

" hey Liam, it's Jess"

" oh hey jess, long time no conversation, hows life" he says awkwardly. We haven't exactly spoken since he shattered my sisters heart into pieces and all I had been thinking about was to stab him with a stake the way Niklaus stabbed  Rebecca.

" life's great" I flashed a weird smile. It wasn't like he could see me from my phone, instincts I guess " I kinda want to talk to you in person,  is that possible ? "

He pauses for a bit before he finally replies" can we do tomorrow? My wife is kinda sick and I want to stay with her till she feels better"

I felt a rush of disgust at when he said those words " my wife" that should have been Angelique not that pregnant girl. How's he even sure he's the father, wasn't she fucking her ex mark?

I wonder if the tabloids might be interested in knowing that.

" oh I see. Erm tomorrow it fine. What location do you have in mind"

" erm we can do Stumptown, it's on the 29th, great stuff"

" babe can you rub my feet, it's killing me" a small voice in the background says and I roll my eyes.

" sorry I've got to go, see you tomorrow"

" yh" I reply and I met again with silence as the line goes dead.

As for Andre, hopefully that wedding doesn't go through or even if it does, I doubt I would let it happen. Over my dead body would my sister marry that man Ricci or not.

I walk to the car park to retrieve my car.

————————————————————————
Liam:

Since the incident, Kourtney has been so freaked out which made her sick. All she did these days was throw up and lay down. The baby kinda added to that.

I hear my phone ring and quickly grab it to avoid waking her up. She was up for a long time throwing up and I kinda need her to take this rest, she deserves it.

A name I haven't seen in a very long time flashes on my screen. I'm hesitant to answer it and I finally do.

" hello"

" hey Liam, it's Jess" the voice says and I nod my head in knowing. I just wanted to know what the problem was cause Jess never calls me. While I was with Angelique or even after the break up, she completely ignored me even at social gatherings.

" oh hey jess, long time no conversation, hows life" I say awkwardly. I haven't exactly spoken to her in forever, I don't know what to say to her. Heard about Angelique marriage or hey I saw what went down on Twitter?

"Life's great " she responds and I nod my head. We haven't spoken in so long so I doubt she's here to rant about her problems with me.

"I kinda want to talk to you in person,  is that possible ? " she asks and I'm very skeptical. She never wants to speak to me and why in person.

"can we do tomorrow? My wife is kinda sick and I want to stay with her till she feels better" I respond. Trying not to wake her up with my voice.

" oh I see. Erm tomorrow it fine. What location do you have in mind" she asks
I obviously want somewhere that's accessible and has great pastries that kourt loves " erm we can do Stumptown, it's on the 29th, great stuff" I respond. Hopefully she agrees and this call doesn't drag on too long cause I can see kourt starting to wake up.

And just like clockwork, her eyes are wide open. She searches for me on the bed with her arms before the spots me at the edge of the door " hey" she mouths and I mouth it back to her. Signaling I'm on a call and she shakes her head.

" babe can you rub my feet, it's killing me" she says in a small voice. Small enough to not be heard at the other end of the phone and because this woman/ has my remote control, I quickly end the call to attend to my emergency.

" sorry I've got to go, see you tomorrow"  I say and end the call.

" who was that?" She asks .

" Jess, she's wants to see me we're meeting tomorrow at Stumptown wanna come ? I know you love their croissants and hot chocolate"

" nah I wanna stay at home plus I don't know her, it's kinda weird"

" yeah you're right it's kinda weird. I wonder what she wants to talk about"

" what else ? Just buy me pastries from there, I love you" she says. By the way, this wasn't her declaring her love for me, this was just her saying it so I don't forget her pastries tomorrow. A hardworking queen, I have to Stan.

" love you too " I respond.

" ewww you're being moist"

I chuckle " I'm always moist with you " I reply.

" erm im the one that always moist with you " she says flashing a weird smile And I finally get what she means.

" erm I'm trying not to be corrupted here, I'm still an innocent virgin. I don't want my mind polluted ma'am " I reply jokingly.

" makes a lot of sense why this happened " she says pointing towards her belly " if you were more " corrupt " you would have pulled out in time" she says with emphasis on the word corrupt.

" I don't know what you're talking about, but let's say I am not a " virgin" who says I didn't mean to " not pull out in time" " I reply and she gasps.

" so you intentionally put me in the family way"  she says and I burst out laughing, I hadn't heard that word in a long time.

" I mean, look at you. Who would " I reply " plus if you weren't pregnant now, I'll totally do it again"

" erm Liam, you're corrupting my baby"  she says putting her hand on her belly acting like she was covering his ears.

" I'm very sure our baby would want to know the story of how he got here" I pause " I should actually make that, it's genius. I would read on the 15 of January, your mother stood at our room door in her red and black cherry lingerie looking like the present that she was. And like the greedy man I was, I was very eager to open and eat my present. While my present was ontop of me, she rode and rode till I was so close to heaven and boom, you were created"

She laughs" enough, our child would be terrified if we read that to it every night" she laughs a little while longer " how do you even think of these stuff"

" great sense of humor, it's in my genes" I reply while she tries to get me with her pregnancy pillow.

————————————-

Lol hey guys 🌚🌚🌚. Happy new year, how's life. I am genuinely curious to know how you guys are doing and for the people still here, thanks for the support.

As always please leave a comment, I love reading them