Chapter 33

Luckily it wasn't as  stressful as I thought  moving into a new house ,cause we didn't take anything when we moved to Liam's parents house just a few clothes , we got the rest of our clothes from Liam's apartment , we weren't moving any of the furnitures since Liam wanted to donate them .

" you look nice " Liam says as he pulls me towards him to kiss my lips .

" I guess sweaty and sticky is your definition of looking nice " I respond irritated by the sweat on my skin .

" oh believe me I make my girl sweaty and sticky all the time" he says causing me to hit him on the chest while he pulls me into his grasp .

" what is wrong with you and all of these sexual remarks "

" but I do want you sweaty and sticky" he whines while I pull my self out of his grasp .

" can't believe I'm married to you " I reply walking away not before I felt a slap on my ass " I will whoop your ass child " I say sternly " hurry up we have a lot of unpacking to do " .

" fine " he says grumbling as he follows me into the house .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was going to take a few days for all our furnitures to be delivered but at least we had a bed ,a sofa and some drawers .
We were exhausted from all of today's work it was a Saturday so we had the whole day to rest what made it better was I get to start work on Monday .

I groan at the sound of music interrupting my nap I look around the bed and don't see any sign of Liam he must have stepped out , I stretch my body a bit mentally preparing my self to get off the bed. Trying to locate where the music was coming from .

" Oh wow " I say to my self by the sight of Liam's chiseled body in front of me, he hadn't noticed me walk into the kitchen yet all I saw was how his muscles flexed as he picked on the pan .

" look who's playing chef " I joked trying to gain his attention .

Liam looked towards me with a smirk on his face , taking in her bed hair and the drool slightly by her mouth .

" I do a lot of things but I don't play ,you of all people should know that " he says kissing my forehead and turns his focus back to what he was making .

" what are you cooking ? " I ask smiling as I lean on his shoulder still intoxicated by his touch .

" spaghetti " he responds . " I didn't want to wake my lady up and I can see she had a really good nap with the drool on her face " he says laughing while I stand there looking flustered , he brings his hand towards my face touching the side of my mouth to clean my drool off while I die of embarrassment. How I wish this could be a scene of drag me to hell movie where the ground just opens up and swallows me I would really appreciate it .

" perfect now " he says as he finally takes his hand off my face , it's weird to Say I'm already longing for his touch even though all he did was clean drool off my face .

" thank you " were the only words as I could muster .

" okay well dinner would soon be ready so sit right here " he says as he leads me to a stool right next to him " I need to see your face clearly while I marvel your taste Buds " he adds .

"Whatever price " I smirk while I type away on my phone . Texting my sister , she was having problems with mohammmed , his parents wanted his to marry someone more conservative not some girl who put her body on display for a living and the worst part was he was already betrothed to a girl he barely even knew and going against his family's wishes to be with my sister would cost him deeply .

I hear the sounds of plates clinking together signifying that food was being served and my suspicions were confirmed when looked up and saw Liam plating the food .

" dinner is served mrs price " he says dropping the plate of food in-front of me . He eyes never left my face as if he was waiting for me to taste it just to see my facial expression. I'll have to give it to him he actually did well it wasn't five star restaurant worthy but it was really good .

" this tastes really good " I remark complementing his cooking.

" I have a bunch of other things that taste good I'm willing to give to you " he says throwing me a smirk , it took sometime for my mind to catch on to what he meant by his statement .

" what the f*uck man must you always be so rotten "

" only for you baby " he responds kissing my hand . Who said chivalry was dead .

" don't you think it would be awkward if we worked together ? " I asked in between dinner .

" yeah kinda I would want to always take you during meetings which would lead to me missing a lot of meetings or with a blue balls " he responds jokingly .

" on God I will choke you Liam if I hear one more sexual remark I reply.

" of course baby anything for you " .

" you're so annoying I'm serious " I whine .
I don't need people suggesting I'm only here cause my husband is the owner and rumors flying around .

" well I don't think us working together is going to be a big deal people will figure out we're married sooner or later or are going to think you're my mistress cause you're going to be taking a lot of long trips into my office that is non negotiable actually " he states a serious expression on his face as he shoves a bit of spaghetti into his mouth . " look babe I honestly don't know why you're worried you're great and you're smart and I know you can handle your self " he adds .

" I guess you're right , I'll be fine " I feel so much rest assured I don't even get why I was nervous in the first place " I need to get new clothes for work tomorrow " informing him of my plans .

" no problem I'll drive you when you're ready " he replies concentrating on something on his phone while she focuses on her food .