Chapter 27

Liam's POV :

I hear people yelling outside my office and decide to check what was going on as soon as I open the door I see Asia and Kourtney hugging and yelling like crazy people but that's not all I see a mustard dress that highlighted all her beautiful curves.

"wow, I can't believe I'm being cheated on this early into my relationship ". I announce my presence.

" jealous much " Asia's says sticking out her tongue at me while I roll my eyes clearly not in the mood for this.

" you're lucky she loves you and I can't fire you " I state pulling Kourtney into my office.

My office was a bit Rough, okay I was exaggerating it was ROUGH there were papers everywhere I guess that's what you get when you take time off work and come back to a pile of things to do.

" if you were so busy why did you ask us to have lunch then " Kourtney asked scanning the office with her eyes what good impression Liam her first time here and it looks like a pigsty.

" you look nice " I say trying to distract her from the semi-rough environment I walk closer to her to pull her closer and smell her, wow she must have been using my cologne cause she smells like me " you smell nice too "  I say let her be aware I knew what she did and she smacks me away from her.

" it's weird to smell people Liam " she rolls her my eyes at me wiggling out of my tight grip.

" not when it's my cologne you're wearing " I respond while she ignores me and takes a seat on the sofa.

" This is comfy " she says bouncing up on down on the sofa, all I could see was how her breasts kept on jiggling so I clear my throat to distract my self and try to focus my attention elsewhere.

" what do you wanna eat " I ask her taking a seat next to her.

She scrunches her face " I'm not sure, what do you wanna eat?  " she asks " well you invited me over ".

" Good point " I respond.

" well I want Chinese  " she replies playing with her phone I decided to get Italian food instead and chicken.

" do you want chicken also " I ask her before I call to order.

" Nah don't think so " she says

" Are you sure " I ask again

" yeah I am " she says and I proceed to order the food.

In under thirty minutes, the food was finally delivered to my office I sat next to Kourtney and handed her the food, While I ate mine in silence.

" babe " she says while I turn to face her.

" what? " I ask trying to eat my pasta and chicken, I was trying to avoid talking too much so I don't choke on my food.

" can I have some chicken " she asks giving me the puppy dog face .

I look at her confused trying to process what was happening " I asked if you wanted chicken but you said no " I state trying to understand what was going on.

" well I didn't but now it looks good and I want it " she says giving me the puppy dog face again while I end up cutting the chicken and giving her half " thank you " she says smiling and she kisses my cheek.