Chapter 15

Kourtney's POV

By the time I woke up, Liam was gone and when I checked my phone the time read 9:04 am. I never slept this long before maybe my body is adjusting to a new place and the bed is so comfy but all in all, I had a wonderful sleep.

I wash my face and put on my face mask from the Glam Glow, I felt like having a lazy day today. Last night with Mark was magical, it was like our first date over again. He was so sweet, and we talked about everything and how we were going to make things work with me being married.

I finally get up to look for what to wear since Mark is taking me to the beach at one pm, I finally decide on my regular black bikini and Gucci shades, flip-flops, and I put my copy of rich people problems in my bag.

I wonder where Liam went to since he didn't leave a note or text me where he was going but oh well. It took me twenty-five minutes to finish showering because I wanted to wax my legs and do a mini-concert by the time I was done it was 10:50, so I guess I still had a lot of time to be lazy.

I ordered a Mangú, there were a ton of other food on the menu, but I decided to try Dominican food, I decided to stream a new k drama I was watching encounter while I wait for my food it took a while for it to finally load, but my food arrived just in time how do people eat without watching something so weird.

I was so engrossed in the series I didn't even realize when Liam came into the room till I saw him walking around with only a towel making me shriek.

"Jesus! What are you doing here? You scared me". I almost yell.

"I tried to get your attention, but you were busy giggling, so I decided to go on with my business and not bother you". He says rubbing lotion on his body. I know this is weird, but he looks like one of those Calvin Klein models looking all sexy in a towel.

'Snap out of it young lady you have a boyfriend.' My subconscious says to me.

"Well, he's my husband". I say to my self staring into his beautiful beautiful abs.

"I have no problem with you ogling me". He says throwing me a wink and I start to look like a tomato. How nice, even my face betrays me.

"Where are you off to?" I ask curiously about where he was going to looking fine.

"I have a date with Ilaria". He says putting on his shirt.

"Ilaria, who is that?" Confused because I have never heard of her before. Who is she?

"The girl I met at the pool". He responds, spraying his perfume over his body while I just stare at him. I wonder who this Ilaria chick is, what she looks like and why are they going on a date. I remain like that till Liam walks to me and pecks my forehead. "Have a nice day babe". He says making his way out of the door leaving me there stunned.

I keep myself busy by watching the encounter, and before I know it my phone vibrates and I see a text from Mark saying he is at the door.

I get quickly get dressed and make my way to the door to let him in.

"Hey," he says as soon as I open the door and kisses my forehead. It is like he's kissing Liam which makes me giggle.

"Hey". I reply " Hold on, I will just get my bag, and we can start leaving". I add going to get my bag and locking up after me.

Mark helps me carry my bag, which I protest against. According to him "It is the gentleman thing to do, so I let him. The beach wasn't filled with a lot of people, it's called Bavaro Beach. It is popular here because the water is clear blue water and a white sandy beach with lots of palm trees. There's also a pirate ship that circles the sea which was cool to see because I have never seen one before.

It was annoying with a lot of people coming up to us trying to make us buy things, but Mark was patient. We also bought a couple of souvenirs to take home to our family and friends. We did a ton of activities and took pictures not pictures for the gram cause people are going to start to question why I am on a vacation with my boyfriend and not my husband and not everyone would understand what we had I guess.

We headed back to the hotel before sunset. I was way too exhausted, but Mark was able to persuade me to get something to eat since I didn't get much to eat.

I went back to the room to shower and change into different clothes. I wore a red shirt not sure who it belongs to probably Liam and shorts underneath and some Gucci slides I own. The restaurant is elegant, over the top. We walked in and were ushered to a table. The waiters are super polite, our orders were taken, and I was scrolling my Instagram feed when Mark calls my name.

"Kourt".

"Yeah". I replied giving him my full attention.

"Am I tripping or is that your husband?" He says, gesturing towards a couple sitting down laughing at a table by the corner. I don't see Liam's face but from the shirt and that hair I know it's him, and he's sitting with the most exotic girl I've ever seen, even mark is staring at her till I tap him on his arm to get his attention back. I can't blame him, she's attractive.

"Yeah, it's Liam". I reply waiting for the waiter to bring our orders.

"Let's go introduce ourselves and say hi". Mark says gesturing to me to stand up.

"But you hate Liam". I reply giving him a questioning look trying to figure out why he is suddenly being super nice.

"I never did say I hated him". He replies helping me get up. We walk towards Liam's table and the girl looks more beautiful up close while Liam just has his head in his phone, he didn't even notice us when we walked up to their table.