Chapter 47

Now that you're here please follow my page @regularlagosgirl on Instagram thank you ❤️❤️.

Hey
Today was one of those days where I just wanted to go to work and hide forever , Liam and I did the dirty and I've been avoiding  him ever since. I know people have sex and can't get enough of each other or none of that but I just feel so ashamed I was so weak and couldn't control my urges .

Anytime he tired to talk to me I always run away and try my best to avoid him at the house I think he gets it now and hasn't bothered me since , my phone lights up alerting me of a new notification and it was from Liam .

" since you're avoiding me , I'm going to see my dad with mum and she wants you to come " the message read , I just stared at it speechless clutching my phone ,I don't know I would feel if Liam and I were  in close proximity .

" girl I'm taking that from your closet " Asia yells from across the room  and I quickly rush to see what she was stealing from me , she came over to keep me company and watch the heirs with me for nostalgia while I drool at my old crush lee min-ho , well he's still a hottie tho .

" what are you stealing this time " I reply as I walk into my closet and spot Asia sitting down with a pile of clothes and she waves a yves saint Laurent gown in her hand " nah hell nah that's expensive pick something else one of my h & m shit " I reply calmly pulling my dress out of her grasp .

" First of all no one says yves Saint Laurent just say YSL like a normal person sis " Asia rolls her eyes at me while I stick my tongue out at her " but that looks cute and I'm sure it will fit " she says giving me the puppy dog face but that wasn't going to work on me .

" still nope " I respond.

" you're mean " she whines playfully.

" well this ain't new boo " I respond straightening out my dress and placing it back on the hanger , while she goes around my closet looking for something else to take .

" this one looks cute " she says holding up a zaful sweater I got couple of years back .

" yeah you can take that one " I respond .

" great " she replies while I stare at my phone still refusing to text back " what's up , you're acting weird " Asia says distracting me from my phone screen .

" nothing " I lie horribly .

" did I ever tell you that when you lie you play with your hands unconsciously " she says and I realize she was right , oh snap I'm a horrible liar why couldn't I be one of those people who lie effortlessly but no, I have to have a tell .

" so are you gonna come clean or I have to tickle if out of you or kill you like joe killed peach " she says a weird smirk on her face .

" Jesus Christ child are you planning on becoming a serial killer " I ask horrified.

" but joe wasn't a serial killer tho " she replies defensively.

" yeah he, just killed people who got in the way of his love " I replied rolling my eyes  my statement laced in sarcasm .

" whatever "she rolls her eyes "are you gonna tell me or not or do I need to get it out of you "

" i.. don't know what you're talking about" I stutter and open Wattpad on my phone pretending to read something so she leaves me alone .

" do I look like one of those people who think tana mongeau wedding to jake Paul is real " she says trying to keep a straight face " I'm smarter than that boo " she says and I keep ignoring her scrolling through my phone .

She stretches her hand and snatches my phone " Heyyy " I yell " give me my phone back " I ask as she hides it behind her " this is childish as hell Asia " .

" I'm still a child so oh well " she replies still refusing to let go of my phone , I quickly pounce on her while we struggle for the phone on the bed we are brought back to really when we hear a throat being cleared " well this wasn't a sight i thought I would come home to " Liam says standing at the doorpost.

Asia and I quickly separate and I grab my phone back " well, I wanted to know if you we're still going to accompany me to the hospital , oh and Kayleigh is coming over I don't know how she found out but she found out about dads condition and would be living with us as mom spends most of her time at the hospital " he announces and walks into his room leaving me there nodding non stop like a lizard .

" well that was awkward " Asia announces as soon as we hear Liam's door close.

" tell me about it " I reply .

" so what's up with you and mr moody over there " she asks seeing as Liam never smiled of was all touchy just delivered the information he came for and left .

" who knows " I reply nonchalantly and she stares at me as if trying to see something and just nods her head .

" so something did happen since you're avoiding it " she says and I turn my back to her typing away on my phone " you're acting like the girl from catfish who just wanted to come on the show to announce she was gay and ruined MGK's Father's Day  " she moves closer to me and screams in my ear " stop running away from your problems kourt it's not healthy " I'm taken back from her screaming in my ears and yelling at me for no reason. first of all, what does she mean by running away from my problems?

" you're one to talk ,like you don't need a new job and your finances aren't in shambles right now and don't wanna ask Liam " I respond I know that is a sensitive topic and regret it as soon as it comes out .

" wow kourt wow , bravo I decided to call you out on your shit like a regular friend should and you decide to bring up my finances how classy " she replies picking up her stuff from the floor and storming out of the room , I wanted to apologize but for some weird reason I was stuck in my tracks till I heard her car zoom out of our drive way . What tf have I done  my phone vibrates and I check to see who was bothering me and it's a text from Liam again
" I'm leaving in 15 " the message read and I just roll my eyes , I wasn't in the mood for this .

I change from my pj's into  jeans and a vintage shirt I got at a thrift shop back in college , didn't want to have any make up on so I put on a pair of sandals and let Liam know I was ready to leave .

No one said anything as we entered the car and for some weird reason summer walkers karma comes playing on the radio , never  related to anything this much I pick up my phone to text Asia and apologize but she leaves every thing on read making me sigh unconsciously staring at my phone.

" what's wrong? " Liam ask's probably sensing something was wrong or he probably heard us .

" it's nothing " I reply giving him a weak smile and he just nods his head .

" trouble in paradise? " he asks and for once I nod my head " I think I may have fucked up and said somethings I shouldn't have to Asia " I reply and he just nods his head .

" I kinda knew you were at fault " he says causing me to gasp " what do you mean you knew I was at fault ? " I ask .

" kourtney have you met yourself ? " he says looking at me " your victims blaming is to the T, you blame everyone for your problems and anytime someone tries to call you out on your shit you become defensive  " he adds which leaves me speechless with a frown on my face, I regret telling him I should have just kept my business to myself.
" she's a big girl just give her sometime she'll come around , just don't push her. apologize and let it be " he says and I don't bother to respond " stop frowning you'll get wrinkles and have to live on Botox " he adds , see this is exactly why I think about strangling him sometimes.

Please vote so we can reach 3k votes also please follow my ig page , so I can post the next updates . Thank you
https://instagram.com/regularlagosgirl?igshid=1g3eanc17d2zt
Now that you're here please follow my page @regularlagosgirl on Instagram thank you ❤️❤️. Also don't forget to vote and comment love y'all