Chapter 44

Now that you're here kindly vote thanks .

I hadn't spoken to Liam in five days and was not interested, I moved my things to one of the free rooms and instructed the chef to always bring my food to my room after the incident with Regina George .

I heard the sound of my phone ringing and pick it up from the night stand , my moms name flashes on the screen and I was clearly not ready for this yet .

" hello mother "

" hello my dear how are you ? " she says happily , this isn't my mother so there must be something.

" fine " I respond briefly.

" well guess who's coming to town " she squeaks excitedly.

" hmmm another guy you want to sell me off to " I respond and I can already see her smile  turn to a frown .

" why must you ruin everything " she says in disgust " anyway your siblings are going to be back in town , we need to start planning your sisters wedding and Alison needs to know what her situation with that Muslim boy is cause I heard a rumor at bible study that he's engaged " she says My mother and gossip were like five and six we all knew they never did anything at bible study but gossip  .

" alright mother thank for this information I would like to go and procreate with my husband " I lie as that was the only reason she was going let me go .

" thank you so much kourtney, you don't know how much you and Liam are trying means to us , I know things don't make sense now but very soon you'll understand " she starts to sob causing me to roll my eyes if they rolled any further I would be eyeball less " I'm sorry you feel like we sold you off we love you too much for that " she adds , I didn't understand their reasons and I wasn't going to act like I did or I was okay so I politely end the call and go back to my daily business.

I looked at the pile of papers and contracts I was meant to review and sigh ,Asia has been job hunting for a while and I'm trying to convince her to come back to price enterprises and be my assistant instead since she doesn't want to work for Liam anymore and I need an assistant.

We had gone to see Mr price at the hospital a few times according to the doctor he was doing fine but they were definitely hiding something as they didn't want the public to know what was going on .

I pick up my phone to dial Alison's number , after the second ring she answers .
" hey babe " she says excitement in her voice .
" hey ? " I reply " mom said you're coming over " I ask just Incase .

" yeah we all are" she says and I can feel the excitement in her tone .

" who , I'm nosey " I ask causing her to laugh " Alison , Noah , Sean , Alistair and Mohammed " she squeals.

" whoa can't wait to meet him , you talk about him wayyyyy too much " I reply I'm so excited for her I know how much he means to her and I just hope it ends right and not some Mohammed is muslim  and his parents are really strict and my sister is a Gorgeous , financially independent, tough cookie who also loves with all her heart and from the looks of it things are getting serious she's heads over heels in love with him and doesn't care about the religious difference, I just wish she wasn't so secretive and talked about her problems often she mentioned he was betrothed to some Muslim girl and his parents even moved her into his home for them to get to know each other , who does that but now that I think about it it's similar to Liam and I how tragic .

" how were you able to convince him to leave his beautiful country with amazing air to come to this cluster fuck? " I ask .

" have you seen me " she says and I don't need to see her to know there was a smirk plastered on her face " I'm just joking , he wants to meet my family and I figured this would be the best time " she adds we talk for a while and I try my best to keep my business with Liam away from Alison I didn't want to see his dead body hanging in a pier somewhere, I like to keep my business with Liam as private and hush hush a lot and not necessarily cause I'm a private person but also because you may forgive your significant other doesn't mean you family will like chantel and Pedro Chile the ghetto .