Chapter 29

Kindly vote
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" well that was weird " I say to Kourtney as soon as we got into our room and we were finally alone.
" I guess," she says nonchalantly as she takes her seat on the bed and I take my seat next to her.

" what are you thinking about " I ask as she looks worried I wonder what her pretty head was thinking about.

" your dad's words just got to me, the fact that parent have all of these expectations were just getting to know one another we can't have a child, we've not even had sex yet "

" well, we could always change that " I tease while she frowns at me.

" I hate the male specie how can I say so much stuff and all you hear is we haven't even had sex yet part, I think  I cant have kids, fuck I don't even think I want kids " she says looking frustrated.

" what do you mean? " I ask.

" I'm scared of having kids I don't even wanna have kids yet we're not even sure we like each other yet " she just keeps rambling while I watch her pretty lips move," stop staring at my lips Liam ".

" I'm sorry you just look really cute right now "I apologize sincerely " well about your worries it's fine I'm not ready to have kids now either and about the whole issue of if we like one another I know I like you but you can still take your time I know we're still getting to know one another so it's no rush we have enough time to figure it out " her face looks blank I can't figure out what she's thinking so I just do what I've been thinking about doing since we got here kissing her, at first she was shocked but started to return my kisses slowly while I pinned her to the bed not like she was going to go anywhere anyway.

" you look really pretty " I say as I roam her body while keeping her in place, her soft moans fill my ears urging me to continue.

I put my hands on the band of her shorts " are you sure you want this " I ask just to be sure we were on the right page she just nods her head. I gently and slowly pull her shorts down while she wiggles it down her legs.
" easy my love " I whisper in her ear while I position her properly at the edge of the bed.
I bring my hand down to touch her and I feel her wetness all over my hands " wet for me already " while she just nods her head while I continue to play with her clit before finally putting my fingers in which causes her to moan " sshhhhh baby we don't want an audience now do we " I keep thrusting my fingers inside of her causing her to moan uncontrollably before she finally reaches her peak and squirts all over me.

I stand up to take off my damp shirt she seats up " oh my God I'm so sorry " she apologies for all the liquid on my shirt while I smile at her " it's fine " and take my finger in my hand taking in her juice " you taste really good " I reply as I make my way towards her and resume kissing her.

" I can taste my vagina "she burst out laughing as soon as we stop for air " that's the point babe " I reply while she hides her face in my chest laughing.

" That was hot " she says hiding her face so I couldn't see her blush " never knew I could squirt " she adds.

" there's a first time for everything " I reply flipping her on her back running my fingertips slowly down her thighs " shit Liam " she moans into my ears. while I start to kiss and lick her thighs while running my hands down her legs she wiggles a bit so I hold her firmly in place while I keep teasing her building up anticipation before I finally start stroking and kissing her labia teasing her a bit more when I finally feel her hands shove my head.

" patience my princess " I say in a deep sexual voice Before finally focusing on her clit. I keep going non stop at this point she's screaming my name and can't be bothered if everyone in the whole house plus Neighbour know what was going on all that was on my mind right now was the beautiful girl in front of me and realization that we need to get a house.