Chapter 30

Kindly vote
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luckily it was Saturday so I could stay home all day and look at the beautiful girl that was fast asleep even her snores sounded so sexy , When did I become this cheesy .

The police called to give me updates about the burglary and the missing items a couple of dollars kept in my safe , my great grandmothers ring I was supposed to give to kourtney but ended up buying her a new one , I didn't want to give it to someone I wasn't in love with and our contract I didn't tell the police about the contract cause who wants to explain that they have an agreement with their wife so I hired a private investigator to help me look into it .
" tony what have you gotten ? " it was easier to explain my predicament to him cause apparently this happens a lot and he has had weirder cases .

" according to word on the street the job was done by a low level street gang I'm still trying to get more information when I do I'll email them to you sir "he says ending the call.

Kourtney and I were supposed to move out of my " bachelor pad " after we got married and I lied to my mother I had already gotten a house before the wedding she's going to kill me when she finds out the truth so before she does I rather start house hunting. My phone starts to ring and it's a FaceTime call from my brother
, haven't spoken to him in a while .

" hey Chris "

" hey baby brother " he says chucking knowing how well I hate it when he calls me that .

" heyyy Liam " his wife Lola yells in the background.

" lolly how are you " I reply back Lola is like a sister to me one of the few girls I've never had a sexual relationship with and love .

" I'm good " she replies while Chris cuts in " stop speaking to my wife asshole " he growls .

" Chris language " Lola says reprimanding him while he laughs it off .

"  we came earlier to pick the kids  wanted to see you but you were occupied " he says faking a cough " all we were hearing was oh my God Liam " he says horribly mimicking a female voice .

" oh my God Chris language " Lola says for the second time Cautioning him .

" sorry babe " he replies Turing to give Lola a kiss .

" you're both disgusting " gagging at them kissing , is this how Kayleigh feels no wonder she gets sick to her stomach around us.

" coming from you Liam that's a compliment " this time around it was Lola " keep the screams to a minimum " .

" can't blame her she can't keep her hands off me neither can I keep my hands off her " I reply proudly a smug glow on my face as I looked at the snoring princess on my bed .

" you pervert " Lola says laughing " she'll be able to keep her hands off you when she finds out how many hands that have been on you " she adds .

" yes lollipop crush my ego , well that's all in the past not gonna happen again " I reply proudly .

" glad y'all are doing good "

" well if we weren't her sisters would and I quote grind  me till I become dust  " I reply remembering the truths of the mills girls .

" ouu I love them already " Lola says smiling , kourtney starts to stir in her sleep probably from all the noise poor girl I Wore her out .

" babe who's that " she says incoherently .

" it's nothing babe go back to sleep okay " I reply  trying to get her back to sleep while she just rolls over on the bed pulling the blanket with her .

" awwn y'all are so cute I could cry " Lola says .

" stop it you're becoming annoying "

" you're becoming an adult , love suits you "
We talk for a few more minutes before finally ending the call but Lola's words got me thinking I wasn't in love with kourtney of course I like her but love is such a big step
like marriage isn't a big step my subconscious reminds me . It's not like we both had a say in the marriage but love that is a feeling I don't even think I'm capable of having .

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" I think I'm gonna accept your dads offer to work at you company but on one condition " she says .

" which is ? "  I ask curious as to what her condition would be.

" I do an interview like everybody else , I don't wanna just get a job I have to know I'm qualified and got it through my hard work I'm not used to things being handed to me " she says firmly I admire her a lot of people are in positions they're not qualified for and don't seem to care as long as can continue to go to the Hamptons , Santorini and Bali when they please .

" I'll set up your interview " I respond .

"No  I don't want you to be on the panel Liam you're my husband plus if we're going to be sleeping together i don't want to resent you if I don't get the job " she says .

" no problem without me you're gonna get it either way , before we got married you dad read me your qualifications to remind me I'm not marrying someone mediocre girl " I say trying to reassure her .

" my dad did that " she asks laughing " wow that's typical him anyway " she laughs so hard she starts to snort and starts laughing at her self cause she was snorting.

I calledAsia to inform her about the interview that was going on Monday morning and informed her to post it on the company website if kourtney wanted a fair and square interview she's going to get one .she decided to apply under her last name to avoid nepotism

Kourtney spent all Sunday practicing for her interview since she had just one day to prepare, she locked her self in my mums study had to bring food to her up there so she didn't starve , she really does take work seriously.