Chapter 64

We've been back to our regular lives for some time, things are great except that we have dinner with Kayleigh and jake tonight.

Kayleigh and Liam aren't speaking so I set it up as a way to patch things with them.

" why can't I stay home and you go ?"  he asks again for the fiftieth time.
" cause I'll miss you and you haven't seen them in so long" I reply in a babyish voice maybe if I did that he would be less grumpy throughout the trip.
" but I don't want to see them, they're annoying" he whines again for the 1000th time.

" yes you do and you're going "  I reply and he rolls his eyes at me in defeat.

" I hate this world"

" don't we all" I reply back sarcastically " anyway babe, we're leaving by 6 so get dressed"

"Whatever" he replies in a grumpy manner and I lean forward to kiss his cheek.

" you look so pretty when you're upset" I say to the grumpy adult laying on the bed across me.

" I'm a guy, guys can't be pretty" he replies and I roll my eyes in disbelief.

" of course guys can be pretty what makes you think that "

" erm that's just how it is " he shrugs and I roll my eyes.

" well we're not raising our kids that way, they can be whatever they want" I reply and he nods his head in agreement.

It's finally time to go over for dinner and for some reason Liam is pretending to be asleep to avoid going. I pick up my spray bottle from the table and spray the water in it all over his face luckily for him it was just water not water and conditioner and he stands up gasping for air.

" bro what is wrong with you,I could have drowned. Do you want our kid to grow up with no dad " he asks dramatically.

" yes Liam you could have drowned from the spritzs of a water from a spray bottle" I roll my eyes " get dressed" I toss him a towel to wife the water of his somewhat good looking face.

We finally got to the car park of the restaurant, Liam was hesitant to enter. " this is so weird " he says just staring towards the entrance with his hands on the steering wheel " tbh I know this kinda feels ridiculous to you that I'm this mad over my sisters happiness" he air quotes." But this whole things is weird to me, jake is my best friend he has been my whole life he knows Kayleigh I never even realized he saw her in that way,for goodness sake we're talking about Kayleigh!!! We used to literally make fun of her for picking her nose growing up.plus this whole thing just made me realize maybe I don't know my family. My best friend had a whole ass crush on my sister was dating her and I'm the last to find out I feel kinda betrayed when I thought Angelique was pregnant he was the only person I told except you I thought we trusted one another" I take a deep sigh I understand his feelings but at the same time I had to thread lightly, I love everyone involved in this I cannot pick sides and Liam is the man I'm married to I would always want to put him first before outsiders.
I grab his hand and put them in mine " I understand how you feel babe but did you ever think they were scarred to tell you. I mean he's your best friend and she's your sister they propbably didn't know how to tell you or if to tell you just Incase things didn't go well between them to avoid resentments I love you you know this but you have to consider them too it sucks that you had to find out the way you did and I'm sorry for not saying anything I just didn't feel like it was my secret to share"

" yeah I get,it's just going to take sometime to get used to " I lean forward to kiss him smudging a little bit of red lipstick in his lips.
" are you sure you don't wanna go home instead or we could go over to the Hilton's and make new babies " he winks at me.