Chapter 43

Lol y'all were coming for my baby Liam so a new chapter oh and please vote thanks 💕💕.

Liam's pov :

No one said anything on the drive back home , my hand remained glued to the steering wheel while kourt had her my cheek where her mud had stuck her and to be honest I wasn't expecting hence I would have helped her before she got it , I knew my parents were psychopaths but I didn't think her mom would hit her but what were they expecting telling us to have kids so we could portray a picture perfect family .

My phone was blowing up from Angelique texting me all day I had messaged her earlier when kourtney and I argued about the leak on our marriage I knew she couldn't have done it but I need the confirmation, regardless of her recent behaviors I knew she was a sweet girl she's still the same girl I met crying in front of the club three days ago but then sometimes people change and we can't vouch for their actions .

" how do you feel ? " I ask kourtney as soon as we got to the house assisting her get out the car .

" could be better " she responded briefly still touching her check I knew better than to push her she had already had a long day , I called the private investigator I hired to look into the missing items to know what he had found and to inform him about the leak , the more time he wasted the more things got out of hand

" This may sting " I say to her preparing her for the coldness of the ice I was about to place on her cheek to help with the redness  " put it on if for like ten minutes " I tell her handing her the ice wrapped in a towel .

" thank you " she replies grabbing it .

" no sweat " I take a seat on the closest kitchen stool   " what spurred this random act of bravery " i asked as I was curious as to what made her talk back to her parents that wasn't her   .

" maybe cause I'm tired of being pushed around " she shrugs  " I'm twenty three I can't have no baby , I'm baby " she replies which I found extremely funny , they're eighteen year olds with kids even fifteen year old with kids , I don't think your age has anything to do with you having kids .

" they're twenty three year olds with three kids tho " i says teasingly more cause I could tell she was dead serious from the creases on her forehead .

" well that's them I'm kourtney mills " She replies placing her ice on her face .

" well technically you're kourtney price now " I  says correcting her more cause it would get her upset I was correcting her .

" whatever " she roll her eyes " sorry about your dad " I had been so overwhelmed and concerned about my sef I had totally forgotten about my dad he was ill and I could potentially not own price enterprises .

" he's strong , he'll get better "  I replied , it was still a work day there was no need for me to still be seated at hone doing nothing . I make my way into the bedroom to change my clothes picking out a suit pants and a white shirt " I'm leaving, see you night " I announce grabbing some papers I was working on the night before from the table and heading out the door .

" where are you going " Kourtney yells after me I didn't even realize I didn't tell her I was on my way to work .

" I don't need to give theses motherfuckers reasons to think I'm not fit to run the company "  I reply getting into the car and making my way to work , I knew she would find a way to keep her self busy while I was away, she always does.

I had been at work trying to bury my self in as much work as usual and start to hear commotion at the door , I had informed Asia not to let anyone in I didn't want to be distributed which was the reason why I was taken aback when she abruptly bursts into my office and she looked pissed .