Chapter 51

Follow my insta @regularlagosgirl

We finally Made it to Asia's apartment , luckily we didn't get a ticket with how fast Liam was driving .

As soon as we got to the apartment  the door bursts open like she already knew we were on our way , Asia stood in there in her lilac robe and silk bonnet and pulls me into her apartment while Liam makes his self at home by taking a seat .

We finally come to a stop at her bathroom " what's going on "I ask  still trying to grasp what the hell was going on , she opens her cabinet searching for something and hands me a pregnancy test  " I think I'm pregnant " she announces and I'm shook , I just stood there not knowing what to say .

" wait explain I don't get it ? "

" I think I'm pregnant," she says in a hush tone .

" how did this happen, with who , where ,when and why ? " typical of me to ask the five w's and h in this crucial moment , I was so confused . " so have you taken the test yet ? " I ask and she just shakes her head.

" no I was wayyy too scared and called you instead , just Incase I am so you can take me to the hospital after I have a panic attack " she replies .

" so on a scale of one to ten how much symptoms do you have " I asked .

" so I may have missed my period and I just feel off " she replies while I nod my head in acknowledgment.

" okay, so we're just gonna breathe , take really deep breaths " I say to her knowing fully well I needed it more than she does.
She tears open the pack without bothering to do it neatly " you should take one too , it'll make me more at ease " she says handing me a pregnancy test kit which i discard on the toilet seat " no thanks I rather just be here to hold your hand instead " I reply , " do you need me to stand here or wait outside " I ask just Incase she needed privacy .

" you've seen me take a shit a million times I think I rather want you here "she says .

" so how do you use these things " I ask and she gives me the are you kidding look " what I've never had to pee on a stick birth control is my best friend " I reply while she just shrugs , i take out the instructions to read them so we're doing it right and not making a mistake.

" okay so it says you gotta was your hand , then you pee " while she just rolls her eyes at me .

She finally finished peeing in the thermometer looking stick as we place it flat on the toilet seat waiting for the result , it says ten minutes but we've been here for fifteen minutes cause we were both scarred to check it .

" what if I'm actually pregnant " Asia sighs .

" then we'll love it that's if you want it tho " I reply " who's the dad ? " I ask .

" honestly I'm not sure , that's one of the reasons I'm paranoid I don't think I'm at the right place to bring a child to the world , no one deserves that " she says while I pull my best friend in for a hug .

" you'll be fine Pooh " I whisper while we remain seated in the bath tub quietly letting time go by .

" I think it's finally time to know my fate " Asia announces and we climb out of the bathtub .

" how do you want to do this ? " I ask.

" let's just do a countdown " she replies .

" 10 , 9 ...8.....7... 6....5 .....4....3.....2.....1 Go " we both chant in unison and she finally picks up the stick cause I wasn't going to touch what she peed on.

" oh my God thank goodness " she yells jumping up and down " I'm not pregnant " she says waving the stick in the air " yayyy" I reply dryly .

" could have sworn I was " she says still inspecting the stick " I'm checking to see if there's a second line and it's faint or something " she adds .