Chapter 8

Today is the day I'm getting married, and I'm going to become Mrs Kourtney Price no longer Kourtney Mills how great.
I've been up since four am to have my bath, my makeup artist Alicia has been here since five getting our makeups done. The girls all look gorgeous in their bridesmaid dresses.

My mom thought I was going to run away and had been coming to check up on me every ten minutes, I don't feel that upset about the wedding anymore since we're just going to be married on paper and not living together or having sex

My mom thought I was going to run away and had been coming to check up on me every ten minutes, I don't feel that upset about the wedding anymore since we're just going to be married on paper and not living together or having sex. It's just three years, people do prison terms in three years I'll be alright, right?

My dress isn't here and my mom has been screaming the whole house down cause the dry cleaners haven't brought my dress yet, and I'm literally just enjoying myself in my robe sipping champagne, only minimal because I'm not allowed to get drunk *sigh*. After 30 minutes and multiple threats from my mother, my dress is finally here, and I actually look so beautiful. If I was getting married to the love of my life, this is a dress I would want to wear.

 If I was getting married to the love of my life, this is a dress I would want to wear

After two hours, we finally arrived at the church. Everywhere looks so beautiful, I have to remember to thank my wedding planner after this, it looks like a fairy tale.

As soon as I enter, Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata starts playing on the piano and my dad comes to walk me down the aisle. I am super nervous, everyone keeps staring at me like I am a precious artefact. I didn't even notice Liam at the altar in his black tuxedo, he looked so handsome, it was like one of those Indian movies where everything goes in slow motion. We finally reach the altar and my dad hands me over to Liam.

The minister smiles at me and proceeds to start reciting the opening words "Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Liam and Kourtney in holy matrimony commended to be honourable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace." He says waiting for someone to object. I kinda wished someone would object like it was one of those movies where Mark would burst in and say he still loves me, but there was nothing just silence, so he continues " A marriage makes two fractional lives a whole; It gives two purposeless lives work and doubles the strength of each to perform it. It gives to two questioning natures a reason for living and something to live for. It will give new gladness to the sunshine, a new fragrance to the flowers, a new beauty to the earth and a new mystery to life." Wow! Those were such beautiful words I'm trying my best to hate this wedding, but everything looks so well done I would just be a hater.