Chapter 50

I can't believe I told Liam I loved him , I'm so stupid and probably freaked him out it's not even been a month yet and what was he doing home so early .

No one had said anything thing since I dropped the bomb and it was finally time to go to bed , I picked out one of my shorts and one of Liam's old shirts as I snuggled into the bed , he just sat there as usual looking beautiful and shirtless typing away on his laptop. the things I do to him in my mind.

" you look nice in my shirt " he says his eyes scanning my body which makes me feel embarrassed , it was like he could see my soul .

" thank you " I reply shyly as I tuck my self into bed.

We both stay silent ,him tapping away his on his laptop while I tap away on my phone screen reading the richest man in Babylon.

" what's wrong ? " he asked still focusing on his screen.

" nothing " I respond .

" if you say so " he replies and goes back to his laptop screen I didn't say anything and we went back to focusing on your business.

" you know it's funny how , you don't even realize when I have something on my mind " I say while he just looks un phased by my rant .

" here we go again , I literally asked you what was wrong five minutes ago " he replies sighing .

" I kinda feel weird blurting it out I love you since it's not something we've previously talked about " I reply and he closes his laptop and places it on the bedside table .

He takes my hands in his " kourtney, we're not ten, we're adults no body cares about who says I love you first. all that truly matters is that the feelings are there and there's nothing to feel weird about cause I really really like you and if you weren't such a psychopath, I would marry you but then we're already married " which makes me laugh .

" can't believe you think I'm a psychopath " I respond and he smiles .

" on the bright side I didn't lie " he replies " now get you pretty head to bed there's work tomorrow " he says kissing my forehead probably to suck out the rest of my remaining sense and goes back to typing away on his laptop, I don't realize when I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was seven and I've been up for two hours just sitting down prolonging having my bath. also cause I needed hot water I don't know how people took cold showers I like my water hot and boiling cause meals gotta cook , get it I'm the meal .

Liam of course was snoring away like we didn't have to be at work by eight thirty well he is a guy all he has to do is take a bath and throw on clothes and he's good .

My siblings should be coming into town in a couple of days everyone still has lives to catch up on I book my hair and wax appointment for Saturday before proceeding to have my bath , I didn't take forever in the shower so I still had time to do a little something on my face a boy beat or a no make up make up look like they're commonly called .

As soon as I start to spray my setting spray I wake Liam up cause he hates waiting for me to get ready after a few minutes of mumbling and grumbling he finally makes it off the bed .

" I'm sooo tired , can't we just stay home and you play my nurse " he says holding my waist and resting his head on my stomach .

" well, no cause we have meetings with the board and investors today so we can't exactly stay home "  I reply urging him to get up so we can be on our merry way to the office .

" I need a vacation " he grumbles as he makes his way to the bathroom , and in a few minutes he's out but honestly we need to carry a social experiment on how guys bath they spend little time in the shower and they're done . He wears a navy blue pants and a white shirt , he always looks so sexy in a white shirt he packs his perfumes into my bag as we were already late while I help him knot his tie in the car .

" I'm so tireddd " he yawns " I barely got enough sleep last night " he grumbles as we make our way into price enterprise , I barely ever walked in with Liam cause all eyes were always on us it's like going from ugly Betty to being jay z and Beyoncé of the corporate world .

" see you later babe " he kisses me on my lip smudging my lip gloss as he heads to his office while I head towards mine .

As soon as I work in a text messages from the person I married comes in " I'm taking a nap please approve all the documents my assistant brings you if she needs to sign anything " and I roll my eyes like I wasn't going to do it regardless he did sleep pretty late last night .

Today we were meeting with potential investors which was why Liam was up all night working on this presentation cause this could be one of our biggest mergers yet , I was freaking out too to he honest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My watch alerts me it was almost time for the meeting and I make my way to the board room a couple of executives and investors had  started to arrive , Liam was seated not to far from me but he was having a discussion with his assistant so I didn't think to bother him .

Liam gave a good presentation a couple of people asked a bunch of questions which he was able to answer effectively, you could tell he knew his onions. no decision was made as they asked to get back to us in a  couple of days , which was understandable, you cant make decisions in a haste .

" wanna go grab something to eat ? " Liam ask's on our way out and I smile " definitely , who am I to turn down free food "I respond.

As we make our way to the restaurant and we spoke about everything ,Liam had a business trip and would be away for a month disappointing but these things happen it's inevitable I was gonna have to call up Asia to keep me company probably have a date watching me before you for the nine millionth time and crying for the nine millionth time , our favorite thing .

" what day are you leaving ? " I ask Liam as we order our food .

" in like a week " he replies typing away on his phone , while I nod in response" why ? "

" no reason just curious " I respond while we sit in silence eating our food . 

On the drive home I turned on the radio to listen to music , I'm not a going to sit in a quiet car I'm not a psychopath..... yet , call you mine by the chain smokers and Bebe rexha has been my jam for a minute so that was my song choice .

My phone vibrates and I check to see who the message was from ,

Baby mama ❤️: call me emergency.

Asia is extra but what ever it was it had to be important , I turn down the volume of the radio so I could call her , she answered as soon at it rings .

" you need to come over right now " she says and from her voice it was obvious she was anxious or bothered about something.

" are you okay ? "

" just get here as fast as you can " she says ending the call and leaving me in utter confusion, Liam looks at me weird probably noticing something was wrong .

" we need to turn the car around " I announce and he just nods his head Turing the car around .