Chapter 34

I had Liam walking round the mall carrying all my shopping bags.

" stop frowning " I said as we were about to enter the next store .

" I don't need paparazzi taking pictures of me here " he says still sulking .

" on the bright side it's not pictures of us in a sex shop with me holding a twelve inch dildo " .

" ohhh you like freaky freaky " he teases while I ignore him , picking out new clothes to try out in the dressing room . " I don't even know why you're buying new stuff I like you this way and don't want people looking at you " he adds whining .

" I look good for me boo not anyone " I respond " don't know why Guys think we look good for them " I add as I make my way to the dressing room .

" can I come " Liam says giving me the puppy dog eyes .

" female only sir " one of the store assistants chips in while he grumbles something under his breath .

After what felt like forever we were finally done and ready to go back home .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day I've been waiting for was finally here , it was my first day at price industries , luckily I didn't need to make breakfast cause Liam had hired a chef so here I was in front of my vanity table with make up sprawled across the table , people who do their make up without everywhere looking like a forest are truly Blessed . I was about to put on my wing liner when I heard Liam grumble incoherently in his sleep boys are so blessed all they need to do is shower and get dressed while I need to be awake three hours earlier to get ready for eight o clock .

I stood to inspect my outfit , I had on a turquoise snake skin shirt and a turquoise pinched skirt it's black strapped heels .

" you look nice " I hear Liam comment causing me to turn back and find him seated up in the bed .

" thank you " I respond shyly , moving my newly installed curls from my face to avoid it sticking to my glossed lips " you do know we have to be at work by eight am Liam " I add while he rolls in the sheet for a few more minutes before he heads to the shower .

Liam literally spent eight minutes in the shower yess I was counting cause that was all it took me to lay the bed and arrange my scattered make up everywhere, I literally spend minimum of twenty minutes in the shower .

He had a baby blue towel wrapped around his waist with beads of glistening water on this skin , I can't lie I was enticed " like what you see " he says smirking at me as he makes his way to the closet to pick out his outfit.

I decided distract my self playing candy crush on my phone while I waited for him to get dressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's my first day so I'm nervous as hell , I'm always nervous when I go to new places .

" you'll be fine calm down " Liam says distracting me from my thoughts .

" what makes you think I'm not calm ? " I respond .

" maybe cause your legs won't stop shaking " he replies back and stretches his hand to told mine and I don't object cause threat would really help right now . Within a shot period we had arrived at price industries. Liam decided we take the back door since I was nervous and to avoid meeting a bunch of people and Only a limited people had access to the back entrance.