Chapter 24

Ever since I woke up I've been on edge I can't believe Liam tried to kill me dream or not still couldn't shake the fact that something felt off.

I haven't said anything since I woke up and decided to call mark to make sure he was okay, we may not be together anymore but I couldn't hear it if anything happened to him because of me. Liam was mad at me for calling mark immediately I woke up and left the room I don't even get why he was mad I was trying to make sure a friend was safe but one thing I was sure of was that this was one hell of a honeymoon and I was ready to go home.

Apparently, Liam felt the same way cause the first words he said to me as he entered the hotel room were " pack your things we're leaving " which I willingly did cause I was ready to go home.

Liam hasn't said anything to me since he ordered me to pack my thing. I sighed in relief as soon as we got to the apartment I just wanted to talk to my sisters in private and sleep.

As soon as the car came to the halt Liam walked out leaving me inside like the amazing gentleman that he is. The chauffeur helped me open my door and pack my bags to the apartment. As was taken aback as soon as I entered the apartment everywhere was trashed as if someone had been here Liam was by the window on the phone and he clearly looked pissed.

The chauffeur dropped my bags on the floor as we waited for the police to arrive, all our security was trashed the person who did it clearly knew what they were doing and where they were going.

The police got here and looked around we were asked a couple of questions before they finally left.

" we're going to have to stay at a hotel or my parents " Liam announces and I agreed cause there was no way we could stay here everywhere was damaged and there were pieces of glass all over the floor.

" your parent's house is fine we shouldn't have to spend more money " I reply.

He looks at me a sceptically before he replies " we have enough money for a hotel room ".

" honestly I need female company and I miss Kayleigh " I reply.

" my parents it is then " he says as he helps me carry my bags since he had clothes at his parents.

...........................................

The ride to Liam's parent's house was peaceful no one said anything and Liam still has a huge frown on his face as soon as we got down from car Liam's mom rushed to meet us. She hugged me nearly crushing my bones " good evening ma " I greeted.

" so formal call me mom I'm your mother-in-law anyway " she says as she embraces her frowning son in a hug, Kayleigh was the second to rush out the house and hug me.

" I've missed you guys so much " she says as she carries my bag and escorts me inside the house Mr price was seated next to two little kids.

" good evening Mr price " I greeted as I enter the house and he looked taken aback to see us his wife must not have informed him we were coming and the little kids also turned back.

" I didn't know you guys were visiting " he says " how was your trip, come take a seat let the maids to that " he adds patting the space next to him.

Dinner was made and we were all ushered to the dining table, the little kids were Chris and Lola's they went to visit her Lola's sick mom and didn't want to kids getting sick so they dropped them at their grandparents.

" so what do we owe this visit " Mrs price asked.

" Someone broke into our house and trashed it " Liam replies coldly.

" ohh my God " Mrs price screamed " did they take anything, are you guys hurt, what happened, do you know who did it ? " Mrs price asked.

" Which question do you need us to answer first mom " he replies.

" everything " she replies why Kayleigh chuckles and she gives her a disapproving look.

"We don't know if anything was taken, we don't know who it was the police are investigating it happened before we came home " I reply cause Liam still looked pissed and didn't look like he wanted to have a conversation.

" This is why I told you to get a house " Mrs price said disapprovingly.

" enough Eva were at dinner" mr price said to his wife " I'll get someone to look into the burglary " he added and continued to eat his food.

" So how was the trip, make any babies " Kayleigh says making my eyes almost pop out of my sockets and choke, Liam offered me water and looked at her disapprovingly.

" that is not a table conversation princess " Mr price says to Kayleigh and she apologizes for her words but it made me realize one thing, soon people would start asking when Liam and I were going to have kids.

After dinner i help the girls clear the table while Liam went to freshen up in the room, we were going to staying at Liam's old room which was already cleaned.

Liam lived with his parents till he was 20 so there were no posters of naked women just mangas and video games all over which we had a ton of at the apartment which was one of the reasons why he was so upset cause they were all damaged whoever got into the apartment made sure they damaged everything.

Liam was in the shower when I got in and I decided to plug in my I phone and pick up all of Liam's clothes off the floor.

Liam came out of the bathroom with a towel hanging below his waist and looked around the room before he noticed me sitting at the end of the bed, all I could do was stare at his bared body.

" Close your mouth Kourtney we don't want flies entering it " he says making me roll my eyes at me.

" whatever Liam,  get out of my way" I said making my way into the bathroom.

I decided to take a bath cause it's been a while since I had taken one till I noticed that Liam had the detachable shower head and I haven't gotten and action in a while so I decided to give that a try, I turn my showerhead to massage mode getting ready to get dirty in the shower I tried my best to stay quiet so Liam doesn't hear anything.

I don't know how long I've been here but one thing I know is this felt good and I was feeling so much better till the door bursts open and I mistakenly turned it too far and the water starts coming out really hard-hitting like a b**ch.

" wow " were the only words Liam said before he started laughing at my embarrassment.

" what do you want" I shot at him.

" I thought you slipped and fell you've been there for forty-five minutes, you should have put a do not disturb I'm masturbating sign at the door " he says laughing hysterically.

" get out " I commanded.

" sure I should leave you to the showerhead "he says chuckling as he goes back out. It wasn't even up to a minute before his head pops back in I really should have locked the doors I scored my self mentally.

" what now? " I ask clearly irritated.

" you didn't have to use a showerhead I assure you I'm a million times better than a showerhead, curling iron, banana, cucumber, vibrators or whatever you girls use," he says " my services are free of charge and I assure you hundred per cent amazing pull-out game " he says like he's advertising a product.

" out Liam " I order pointing at the door since I couldn't shove him out myself without showing him my whole body, he finally goes out leaving me to die in my embarrassment.