Chapter 25

" Hey babe " he teases as soon as I stepped back into the room and I've come to the conclusion that this man may be bipolar.

" what Liam " I reply a frown on my face the fact that he's being nice to me something is up.

" I'm actually going back to work today and I don't really trust my sister to take care of the kids so can you please assist her in watching them " he says politely shinning his pearly whites teeth at me.

" yeah sure I'm gonna be home all day it's no biggie  "  I reply as I make my way to Liam's closet to get shorts and one of his hoodies.

" Why are you still wearing my clothes since you have yours now, calm down Kourtney I don't need you being in the shower doing activities that involve thing about me " he says bursting into laughter.

" hahaha, so funny " I mimic dryly " I'm only wearing your clothes cause they don't fit and I am too lazy to wash mine don't flatter your self ".

" if you say so babe " he responds kissing my forehead before he walks out the door which has me confused Liam is never this affectionate so something is up.

I keep my self busy with watching fresh prince of Bel-Air reruns and rolling all over the bed like a star fish cause Liam wasn't around so I could do whatever. 

I finally make my way downstairs and find the kids watching paw patrol on the tv and make my way towards them " hey ".

They turn backing looking at me for a while before finally replying " hi " they said in unison.

" I'm Kourtney ".

" Brenda and Brandon " one of the twins reply while the other just stares at me  " my sister is shy " he adds.

" you're uncle Liam's wife "  Brenda says.

" yeah, I am" I reply smiling.

" you looked like a princess at your wedding," she says while I thank her and sit with them to watch paw patrol marathons for the next two hours.

" So happy they're asleep " Kayleigh says as she looks at the sleeping twins on the sofa.

" well, they do make good company "  she takes a seat next to me going through my phone for the pictures of my honeymoon.

" how come you never took a selfie with Liam and all the ones here are paparazzi shots "

" I don't know we probably just never thought of it " I reply.

" y'all are so weird "she says as she continues to scroll through my phone " so did Liam like all the lingerie Asia and I packed " she says grinning like a child.

" When you see him ask him " I respond and she scrunches her face in disgust " I love my brother but I don't wanna know about his sex life I still refuse to believe my parents had sex to give birth to me, parents don't have sex " she says firmly which makes me burst out into laughter.

" so how did you and your sibling come into this world oh wise one Kayleigh " I mock her.

" I don't know but I bet it's not through intercourse my parents are virgins " she says and I burst out laughing again.

"  When you use the word intercourse rather than sex it makes it disgusting but I know damn well they taught you about reproduction in school ".

" I'm calling  Asia on FaceTime  I need her to back me up on this " Kayleigh says not backing down on her theory that parents don't have sex.

" wrong idea " I say while she ignores me and proceeded to dial Asia's number, she answers after a couple of rings and listened to Kayleigh explain her theory.

" that's the most ridiculous shit I've ever heard " Asia says laughing.

" I've tried explaining it to her " I add we were able to convince Kayleigh that her parents have sex they just keep it hidden to not scar her and her siblings for life.

" whatever " she responds while we continue to   Catch up with one another.

" I can't believe the paparazzi made that whole fake story about you and that guy at the beach " Kayleigh says while Asia and I stay silent.

" Yeah can't believe it " I reply my voice masked with guilt.

" So thankful that's over and it didn't ruin your honeymoon, " Kayleigh says while Asia and I just nod our heads.

Asia's name is being called so she diverts her attention towards that, I had totally forgotten we called her at work and how swamped it must be for her.

" how's Liam " I ask immediately she returns and she just smiles at me.

" he's fine actually, he's been in a good mood today anything I need to know wink wink " she says trying to get me to tell her the source of Liam's happiness which I know nothing about.

Asia's screen goes blank again her camera must be off but the next thing I see when I get off leaves me in shock.

" Hey babe " Liam says smiling through the screen while Kayleigh makes vomiting sounds " how sophisticated Kayleigh " he adds.

" heyyy " I reply smiling, I didn't even know why I was smiling Liam and I are just friends nothing more right ?.

" Asia said You missed me " he smiles again showcasing his beautiful dentition " well I'll be home in a few hours except you wanna come over " he says winking at me.

" Okay, I'm out  " Kayleigh announces as she makes her way into her room. 

" I didn't miss you I just asked of you one time" I respond.

He looks left and right before finally turns back to me smirking " why were thinking about me in the bathtub again "  I hide my face in embarrassment.  

" are you ever going to let that go " I ask?

" Nah it's fun getting you all flustered " he replies.

" I hate you " I state.

" The feeling is mutual baby " he smirks and I just want to slap it off his stupid pretty face.

" whatever fuck you " I retort.

" I know how bad you want me but can you please calm down I can't attend to your needs at work " he says making me scream in horror.

" is everything sexual with you ".

" not really it's just fun annoying you and getting you all flustered " he replies.

" so heard anything about the apartment? " I ask deviating the topic.

His facial expressions change into a scowl " Nah the police are still investigating, who ever did it damaged all the security cameras ".

" wow, are you sure nothing is missing " I ask?

" not something you need to worry your self about, had lunch yet ? " he asks changing the topic whatever was missing must be pretty important.

" Nah been watching paw patrol with the kids since you left "

" wait so you haven't even had breakfast yet ? " he asks.

" Nah I wasn't hungry " I respond.

" how nice well get ready we're getting lunch in    Thirty minutes the driver would be downstairs to get you " he states firmly.

" but what about the kids " I ask.

" my mom is on her way back home " he states " go get ready Kourtney, as much as I would like to see you in my hoody and shorts I think that should be for only me and the girls cause they're not attracted to you " he states.

" I don't exactly think anyone would find me hot in an oversized hoody and baggy shorts that's weird as hell" I reply confused by his statement.

" Not exactly, it's hot when a girl is your clothes " he says smirking while I contort my face in disgust.

" your disgusting give Asia back her phone " I state.

" see you in twenty-nine minutes wife " he says ending the call.