Chapter 20

"How's married life treating you, Mrs Price?" She says emphasizing the Mrs.

I decide to be mature and not play whatever games Angelique wanted to play "We are good, things have been really great". I reply politely.

"Yeah, that's nice to hear considering he was at my hotel room all day in DR". She says giving me a sly look.

This bitch is really trying to bait me. "Yeah, I know we just had sex when you called. He didn't want to answer, but I urged him to and as usual, he had to go deal with your mid-life crisis. I mean, threatening to kill yourself is a low blow Angelique". She gasps. I bet she didn't know Liam told me all about that on the plane. Apparently, the reason he was gone so long was that she threatened to kill her self, and he had to fly out her sister to make sure she was okay before he could leave. 'Two can play that game'. I smirk to myself if she wants to be a dog then woof woof bitch.

She rolls her eyes at me. "Yeah sure". She then smiles mischievously at me "Nice dress by the way".

"Thank you. Liam picked it out, he needed all the full access, can't keep his hands off me". I reply smiling proudly. I'm obviously lying, but she doesn't know that, so I might as well keep it up.

"That's nice, so how's the boyfriend? Your in-laws must have been so disappointed". She laughs. "Can't believe they didn't want me in the family because I was racy and got a whole ass hoe instead".

"Okay walking plastic surgery, can we continue your games later? I came here to pee and not throw up my food to stay skinny. Accept it baby girl, I got the man, and you didn't". I reply and hear people chuckle before I look back and notice we weren't alone in the bathroom anymore. There were girls with their phones out recording the whole scenario.
"Could you please delete that?" I say to the girls. They just shrug as Angelique pushed her way out of the bathroom while I go on to do my lady business.

"What took you so long babe?" Liam asks as soon as I take my seat. I knew he was being nice for the crowd.

"Unforeseen circumstances". I reply briefly and he just nods assuming it was that time of the month making me chuckle.

I open my finsta to keep checking if the altercation Angelique and I had been posted on the internet cause Liam would be furious. I keep checking my phone constantly when he takes it from my hand and decides to hold it.

"Let me hold that babe". He says smiling at me. Growing up with parents who did a lot of non-verbal communication, I easily understood what the look meant and knew not to argue.

I feel Liam's hand rubbing circles on my thigh, no wonder he picked this dress "Liam, stop we have people around us". I say quietly so no one hears.

He turns to look at me and I feel his intimidating grey eyes staring into my soul before his mouth forms and a smirk, and he leans into me his mouth close to my ears like he was about to whisper something when I feel his hands go higher and he whispers 'no' in my ear and continues to go higher making me flustered, I looked like a beetroot. He hands me back my phone and I see a notification pop up.

Liam: You look really beautiful, want to get out of here.

Kourtney: It would be rude if we ditched.

I can't believe this man and his mood swings. He goes from hating my guts to wanting to be in my guts.

Kourtney: You are so weird, how do you go from being mad at me all day to being nice to me? Make it make sense.

Liam: I'm always nice to you, I bailed you out of the mess you created. I could have just filed for a divorce on grounds of infidelity and gotten everything.

I gasp reading the message, gathering the attention of people on the table while some people looked at me with distaste.

"I'm sorry, I thought I felt something touch me". I say cringing at my own excuse while they all look at me like I had grown another head except Liam who had a sexy smirk on his face.

Liam: So what do you say, want to go explore France?

Kourtney: Definitely

I smile to myself, this night isn't as bad as I thought it would go, or so I thought till I saw a video link being sent to me causing me to gasp again. I look at Liam and he is focused on his screen. I see my reflection on his pupils through the screen, I guess he got it too. I decided to lower my volume and play the video and guess what, someone had added subtitles to the video. The internet is so weird how the hell did someone have time to add subtitles to this, people be so extra.

Liam chuckles slightly and quickly adjusts himself after realizing his mistake.

My phone vibrates and a ton of notifications keep flooding in. I guess the cell service in the building wasn't that great.

Alison: YOU'RE TRENDING ON TWITTER.

Ashley: Just the way I raised you.

Asia: CALL ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! I WANT ALL THE TEA.

I roll my eyes after reading my text messages. I get triggered when people type in all caps. I get it ,stop yelling at me.

I read a lot of other notifications till I see one from Liam.

Liam: Little tigress, so we had sex huh 😏😏😏.

I was expecting him to be mad at the whole fiasco, but I guess you can't predict what is going to happen with Liam Price, he's an enigma. Once you feel you have it all figured out, boom another puzzle.

My phone alerts me of another notification, and it's from Liam again.

Liam: Yeah, I picked the dress for easy access 🍆🍆🤰🏽🤰🏽.

The emoji's had me hollering, in my mind obviously cause then I would look like the unsophisticated girl at the event. 'Snobby rich people' I sneer.