Fire

Tae POV
Today we were going to see Mt. Fuji. Kookie was no longer sick and talked to me but he seemed very anxious for some reason.

"Is everything alright?" Jimin asked Kook.

"Huh? Yeah yeah I'm fine." What's going on. He hides stuff from me and I knew that but this bugged me a lot.

As the bus neared the destination the ride got bumpier and bumpier and there were lots of turns and the bus driver seemed to take sharper turns on purpose and accelerate more near bumps to give us some sort of roller coaster experience but clearly no one was enjoying. God save us from this crazy driver he will get us all killed.

"We are gonna die!" I yelled not ready to give up a chance to reference marvel.

"Not the time Tae!" Jimin yelled back.

At one point Jisoo hit her head to the top of the bus and everyone had to convince her as Rose held her down to not kick the driver out of the bus and drive it herself.

When the driver took a sharp turn and yoongi who was sleeping woke up after falling against the window we all forgot about the bus and panicked about Yoongi going on a murdering spree.

Jungkook was sitting near the window and he needed water so he made the mistake of getting up and getting it from Hobi. As he turned around with the bottle the bus swerved to the right and he fell forward and landed on top of me.

Flash

"Why the fuck do you even have your phone camera out?" I said once Jungkook got off me and sat down looking even more anxious.

"I'm always ready." Jimin said smiling proudly.

Eventually the bus reached Mt. Fuji and the first thing everyone did after getting off the bus was to check for bruises. Jisoo glared at the driver as she got off only to see him wearing headphones and vibing to music.

But the whole near death experience was worth the view.

For the hundredth time everyone took their cameras out to click pictures.

As Kookie was clicking pics I walked in front of the camera and posed.

"Take one with me in it!" I said smiling.

He nodded smiling nervously and clicked the picture.

Jungkook POV

Tae posed for the picture and I nervously clicked it dreading my feelings.

"Kook. Seriously, are you okay?" Tae asked looking concerned.

"Ah yeah I'm fine. I'll uhh tell you later." I said avoiding the constant questions for a while until I find a good excuse.

I looked up at the mountain and Kawaguchi lake from where we were looking up at Mt. Fuji.

"Mount Fuji has been a sacred site for practicers of Shinto since at least the 7th century. Shinto is the indigenous faith or spirituality of Japan." Mr. Namjoon read out from his phone.

"All right all of you have about an hour to walk around in pairs and don't go too far." Mr. Jin said.

Tae grabbed my hand and pulled me ahead. We walked around just looking and clicking pictures until we both happened to find something.

It was a little cave near the far end of the lake.

"Let's explore!" I said excited that we had a little spot to ourselves while the others were busy clicking pictures.

"Uhh Kookie are you sure about that?" Tae said hesitantly.

"Of course! Come on!" I said dragging him into the cave.