High on air

Tae POV

"Where were you? You ran off without telling anyone. I was..I mean WE were so worried." Kook said breaking our hug and glaring at me.

"But.. But we just went to buy manga and lost track of time... Look I got u this keychain." I said handing him the keychain with chibi naruto characters attached to it.

"I told you both QUITE CLEARLY that you should tell someone before running off. What did you do? Run off without telling anyone." Mr. Jin said trying hard not to yell while Mr. Namjoon tried to calm him down.

"Stay in my sight Taehyung and Jimin." Mr. Namjoon said calmly.

"Yes sir." We said with a low voice.

When I thought that they would've noticed our absence I grossly underestimated the situation. I looked at Jimin and he was feeling kinda guilty too.

Mr. Jin and Mr. Namjoon walked away and I was left with our group again. Jisoo and Rose had caught up too and Jisoo was smiling.

Uh oh that isn't a good sign.

"So according to what I heard you both ran off without telling anyone in a city where you don't know anyone that too on a school trip after Mr. Jin specifically told you not to do the exact same thing on top of which Jimin, your phone was switched off and Taehyung you didn't lift a single call when we called you 70 times." She said smiling.

"Actually it was 69." Jimin corrected.

"🙂"

I was frozen. I couldn't say anything.

"I- uhh.. We.. Didn't.. Manga. "

"🙂"

"So.. Sorry."

"We are in public. Wait till we go to the hotel." She smiled and walked away with Rose following her after glancing at us and shaking her head.

"So. Did you find it?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"Find what?"

"The manga."

"Oh yeah, but you don't even watch anime..?"

"I know.." He said as hobi spoke up.

"Just don't do it again and Jimin for God's sake charge your phone and Tae you better keep your phones ringtone on full volume." Hobi hyung said as they both turned and walked away.

I turned to Jungkook.

"You like the keychain though right?"

2 hours later we were back at the hotel having dinner while talking.

We all sat at the same table and chatted while eating.

"Tae." Jimin called me.

"Yeah."

"Knock knock."

"Seriously?"

"KNOCK KNOCK!"

"Okay fine who's there?"

"Joe."

"Joe who?"

"Joe mama."

Kook dropped his spoon, Hobi fell on the floor and Rose spat out water because of laughing too hard while yoongi continued eating without even flinching.

"How? How is that so funny?"

"It's not." Jisoo said.

"Congrats chim. Along with yours you have successfully ruined their sense of humor as well."