Advice

Jungkook POV

"Hehehehe Tae is right you do have a nice ass." I said to Jimin as he twerked to the music.

"I know right! I do a lot of squats but I kinda always had a good ass."

"It's better than mine for sure. Why doesn't he like you? You are really attractive and clearly a better friend." I said pouting.

"I am a better friend that's why he likes you. You aren't friendzoned like I am. Besides I am straight and also I am in a relationship."

"Makes sense but doesn't your ass compensate for every point you just said?"

(I mean I can't disagree)

"Yes it does but it doesn't compensate for the fact that he kinda loved you. Like a lot. Ew love."

"Ew love... But I love him too but I am a dumbass. I screwed up."

"It's okay just do more squats and wear tighter pants he will forgive you."

"Hehehe you are right."

Tae POV

"So tell me about this guy. Why is it complicated?"

"Well he kind of hurt me in the past and it took 7 years to move on but he came back and I realised I didn't really move on. Then I got to know he didn't hurt me intentionally so now I am kinda stuck. I can't just push him out of my life neither can I pretend like nothing happened and just let him in like before."

"Hmmm. I get it. But like tell me the whole story. I wanna know exactly what happened."

"This will take a while."

"We have the whole night."

20 minutes later

"Oh wow." He said looking shook. He inched closer to me and pulled me in for a hug.

"My poor baby bear you went through all this alone." He said patting my back.

"YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME BEFORE YOU IDIOT!" He said slapping my back.

"OW! STOP! IT'S NOT THAT EASY TO COME OUT!"

"Okay okay. So a lot of shit happened. But what I didn't understand was why did you get so attached to Rose? Or Jungkook for that matter but Jungkook makes sense cuz he was your first love but why Rose?"

"First of all don't say the l word I hate it. Secondly I don't know why I was so attached to her either." I said looking away because I actually knew why but didn't wanna admit it.

"Oh no. I know that look Tae. You are hiding something. It's okay you can tell me... Unless you committed a crime. Don't tell me in that case."

"It's not a crime it's just irrelevant and you are the last person I would tell this to."

"SO YOU ARE GONNA HIDE MORE STUFF FROM ME NOW? YOU ARE TELLING ME ALL THIS AFTER 7 YEARS AND YOU STILL DON'T FULLY TRUST ME? I HATE YOU!"

"I DON'T WANNA TELL YOU BECAUSE IT IS ABOUT YOU." I yelled annoyed.

"There I said it. It's about you hyung."

"How? How am I the reason?"

"Because when I met Rose she filled a hole in my life. A very big hole. One that was created because you left."

".... "

"I never told you this because you have your own life and I didn't want you to feel even a bit guilty for pursing your career but now that it's all over..you have no idea how many nights I stayed awake crying after you left. I felt empty and I didn't know why. I didn't know siblings could be this attached. When the pandemic hit in 2020 and you were studying medicine then, I didn't sleep for months thinking your life was in danger. You were like the itachi to my Sasuke. Then Rose came into my life and I thought I found another sibling. But now I know no one can ever replace you."

"So... You missed me." He said grinning.

"Yeah no one can replace SUCH AN ANNOYING SHIT!"

"OH YEAH MAYBE YOUR CRUSH WOULD WANNA KNOW HOW YOU POOPED YOUR PANTS IN SCHOOL ONCE!"

"HE IS NOT MY CRUSH!"

Jungkook POV

"So you want ideas on how to show Tae you care and you are sincere blah blah blah." Jimin said as both of us sat down tired.

"Yes!"

"Well the first most important thing is that.."

"What?"

"You should come up with ideas yourself."

"I hate to admit this but that makes sense. All these years I never stepped out of my comfort zone or put efforts. So I'mma come up with an idea on my own instead of just doing what is told."

"So what do you have in mind?"

"Oh I know just the thing."

Tae POV

"Okay so you don't know what to do now because it's a huge mess and you want advice."

"Yeah.."

"It's simple. Don't do anything. Let him do something. I can tell you both are more actions than words people so sitting and talking will do nothing and you can't do anything so just wait for him to do something and decide if he deserves a second chance."

"Oh wow. That's actually very good advice."

"Of course it is."

Jimin POV

"I mean I love the plan but how will that show that you love him?"

"That's not the point anyway. I want him to remember who he was before I fucked his life up and what's a better way to do that than bring old friends?"

"Old music?"

"Bruh."

"Okay okay. I'll meet yoongi and hobi and tell them everything. You tell Jisoo and Rose and we'll plan. One more thing. This has to be after Tzuyu returns from her course thingy. We can't leave her out."

"Yeah we can't. Okay let's brainstorm more ideas... OTHER THAN wearing tight pants."

"Yeah yeah. Let's just watch a movie for now. I am losing my braincells."

"I am surprised you even had any left."

"I probably don't."

Jungkook POV

We were deciding what to watch when my phone pinged with a text message

##########
If you want to know how to get Tae back or rather earn him back meet me tomorrow morning at ***** cafe.

Who is this??

Just do what I say I am not a murderer or stalker or any kind of criminal.

Why would I meet someone randomly  without knowing who it's gonna be? And how do you know about Tae if you aren't a stalker?

You will. I know you will.

Chat ends

I kept my phone away thinking about what I just read. This person is crazy if they think I am gonna meet them.