Deadpool

Why am I actually going to meet this random stranger? Do I like problems? Do I want to die? Am I so desperate for friends?

I should turn back but I am not turning back for some reason. I want to go there but I don't know why. I should really stop but I am not.

The cafe was conveniently close to Jimin's house so I reached quickly and sat down at a random table.

Now what? I don't know who I am supposed to meet so I can't look for them. I just have to wait for them to show up I guess. Should I text them?

Jesus Jungkook what are you doing with your life?

As I was in a dilemma as to whether I should leave or text this stalker who knew about me and Tae, a pretty girl came and sat in the seat in front of me.

"I am kinda waiting for someone."  I said hesitantly.

"Yeah I know."

"How....?"

"It's me duh."

"You?"

"Yeah who were you expecting to meet here?"

"I don't know."

"Okay anyway let's get to why we even decided to meet in the first place. To talk about Tae."

"Okay wait. First tell me who are you? How do you know me? How do you know about Tae? How are you not a stalker and what the fuck is going on?"

"Oh yeah right I forgot I need to break the suspense for the story to make sense not that it does otherwise but anyway. Hi I am (Y/n). Nice to meet you although I kinda already know you and to answer your question I know all about you because you are in a fan fiction and I am kinda the reader but also the author. It's kinda complicated."

"That's sounds a lot like OUAT."

"Nice job author. You made it easier for me to do my job by making Jungkook an OUAT fan. Wish I could say the same about the rest of your book. It's kinda boring and dumb but anyway I won't complain now."

(I can't even defend myself bruh)

I was speechless as I looked at the girl in front of me who looked sane enough but sounded like she needed serious help.

"Oh sorry. It's probably super confusing for you right now and you look really adorable when you are confused. I am tempted to confuse you more but I'll stop. Anyway all you need to know is that I kinda know everything about you and I am here to help you because I ship Vkook. That's why I am reading this fan fiction. It's also probably because all the x reader ones are done and I can't relate to most of the (y/n)s to be honest. Anyway I'mma help you."

"?????"

"Okay. I'mma explain one more time. All of us are in a fan fiction right now. Tae, you, me, yoongi, hobi, jimin, basically everyone. And I am the 4th wall breaker."

"Like Deadpool?"

"Yeah like Deadpool. And I am sort of the reader of this fan fiction but all you need to know is that I am here to help and I know stuff."

"Okay... " I was starting to believe this girl. She didn't really look like a threat after all.

"I'll prove it to you. You kissed Tae 7 years ago and ran away. Only your close friends know this and you know they wouldn't tell anyone."

I was shook. Wow. She is speaking the truth. What in the world..

"So I am here to help you end up with Tae."

"Wait if this is a fan fiction does that mean none of us are real? And people ship me and Tae in your world?"

"You are real enough for me and yeah a lot of people ship you and Tae."

"Wow."

"Anyway let's get to the point. If you have to end up with Tae you need to do something dramatic so that he will forgive you and since both of you already love each other you will end up together. Hopefully then THE AUTHOR WILL GIVE US SOME SMUT!" She said grinning as the other people in the cafe stared at us murmuring.

"Ew you want to read about me and Tae... That's so embarrassing what the fuck?"

"That's not the point. We were discussing what you are gonna do."

"I actually already have something planned."

"I know I know but I mean something like saving his life."

"How can I do that? He doesn't need saving."

"You have a point.. We need another plan. You already have my number so save it and text me whenever something important happens between you two. Meanwhile i will try to think of something." She said.

"Okay."

"I'll leave now you got stuff to do."

"How do you know?.. Never mind."

Namjoon POV

I was feeling kinda hopeless. This really sucks. I can't do anything about it. I can't give everything up but I can't prevent it either. I ran my hand through my hair stressed about everything. Jin and I really needed a distraction I thought when my phone pinged.

WE NEED TO MEET!
Jungkook added you
Jungkook added Jin😘

Jungkook: Hey! I don't know if you all still have my number. This is Jungkook and I know it's been 7 years since all of us met and some of us lost touch but Tae is kinda going through a rough patch so I thought we should all meet and surprise Tae. Who is in?

Jimin: I am in.

Hoseok: Me too.

Yoongi: Me three.

Rose: Me four

Jisoo: Is there food?

Rose: Jisoo..

Jisoo: What? It's important. You should know Foodse. Count me in anyway.

Tzuyu: When?

Maybe this is the distraction we need I thought. I called Jin and he had considered the same thing so we decided to go. Besides we really did miss the kids and wanted to see how they turned out.

WE NEED TO MEET!

                                                               I am in too

Jin😘: So am I

Jungkook: Oh wow.
We will be meeting next week by the way so you don't have to worry Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: Okayy I guess I am in too then.

Jisoo: When exactly and where?

Jungkook: To be fair since it's a surprise for Tae we should probably meet somewhere he would go.

Jimin: Oh I know just the place. Every weekend Tae goes to this bar. He never drinks though which is weird cuz why would you go a bar otherwise anyway there is a restaurant right beside so we can meet in the restaurant and I can get Tae there on that day. I'll make some excuse and y'all can surprise him.

Jungkook: Cool! So Sunday evening 8 o'clock?

Jimin: Done.

I put my phone away and sighed. I hope everything works out.

Okay so finally touched upon Namjin again. I just realized I forgot to write their ending so I actually still have to write another chapter but I don't think it will take long because it's not a tricky chapter. Anyway as promises regular updates😌