I don't care. Will you marry me?

Namjoon POV

Things had been a little bumpy lately for Jin and I. My parents were always pretty clear on the fact that they didn't approve of us. Jin knew this.

The topic of getting married was always kind of a touchy area for the both of us. He knew that i was still recovering from my family situation but he also waited 7 years. He had promised me that he wouldn't propose and would wait for me to be ready.

He never said anything about it but i could tell he was getting impatient and it was affecting our relationship. I was getting worried. I knew that I wasn't any closer to convincing my parents or getting over my past.

I sat in front of the T. V pondering this not paying attention to the movie we were watching. After all it was phase 4 marvel which meant it was a one time watch (with exceptions of course.)

I sighed and looked over at Jin. He was fiddling with the remote. He felt my gaze on him and glanced back and gave a small smile. I smiled back without my eyes and turned back to the T. V. I knew he would be able tell that I was off. After all he knew me better than anyone.

As I fell back into my train of thought our phones pinged. Curious I checked it. It was a thank you message from Jungkook for showing up to surprise Tae followed by the photos we took there.

I smiled looking at the pictures. My eyes fell on Yoongi and Hoseok. Hmmm... Maybe I should talk to them....

Jungkook POV

I was sitting on the couch with my leg stretched out in front of me while watching T. V. Tae was sitting an awkward amount of distance away on the same couch. I noticed he was leaning forward and his leg was bouncing up and down like it usually does when he is nervous.

I took a deep breath and remembered what Jimin said. 'Don't overthink it. Just do it if you feel like it. No one is gonna get mad if you are nice to them and if they do it's on them.'

I reached over and put my hand on his knee. He immediately stopped bouncing his leg and turned to look at me giving me an awkward smile.

"Sorry." He said smiling nervously and touching the back of his neck.

"Oh no it's not... Are you okay?" I asked. Dumb question. Of course he's not. He has to live with me until I recover. I blame Jimin for this. It was his idea. I could've just as easily mended our relationship without living here. He just had to pull a 'forced proximity' trope on us. That man reads too much wattpad for a grownass adult.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'll just uhh go get some water. Do you want some?"

"No thanks. I'll pass." I said as my bones turned to ash from dehydration. In my defense I never liked water much anyway. It may sound weird but it's so bland and overrated.

(I do not share Jungkooks views on water. Stay hydrated besties.)

He walked into the kitchen and I turned my attention back to the T. V. But I got a notification distracting me. I reached for my phone but it was too far so I slowly stood up to reach it when Tae ran into the room with a shocked look on his face.

"DID YOU HEAR ABOUT NAMJOON AND JIN?"

Yoongi POV

It was a regular day at the cafe. It wasn't too crowded since it was a weekday but the business was doing well. I glanced up shortly to see who entered the cafe cus I heard the door open.

I raised my eyebrows seeing Namjoon. Hobi beat me to him.

"Oh hey! What brings you here?" He said walking over to him.