The accident

Jeong gyu POV

I drive to where Tae was supposed to be waiting with his Kookie and I see a crowd. I sigh in annoyance as I got out of the car to look for them but they were nowhere in the crowd so I make my way to the centre of the crowd to see what all the commotion was about.

I froze in shock seeing him kneeling beside him almost having an anxiety attack. I quickly pulled myself together and managed to get them both into the car and drove to the hospital as he got a full blown panic attack in the car.

I wanted to comfort him but I focused on driving as fast as possible without crashing into anything. We managed to reach fairly quick and finally when he was taken away to be examined we calmed down.

Jimin POV
I had just finished texting my girlfriend and was about to crash when I got a call.

"What the fuck! I'm coming!" I said hanging up. That was not the crash I wanted today.

I quickly drove to the hospital to see Jeong gyu hyung and Tae sitting in the waiting room. I quickly rushed to their side.

"How is he? How did this happen?"

"The doctor said he fractured his leg pretty badly and got a bad concussion but he was lucky enough to not have any fatal wounds."

"Oh thank god! How did this happen?"

Flashback

Tae POV

My eyes widened as I didn't have time to react. I suddenly felt a strong push on my back as I stumbled forward. I turned around to see Jungkook getting hit by the car.

For a few seconds I froze as the car stopped and the driver got out and started apologizing frantically but all the noise was drowned out as I ran to him and held him.

"Kookie? Kookie!! Can you hear me?"

"Tae.. " He whispered slowly losing consciousness. I started panicking and yelled at the car driver to fuck off and they drove away not wanting to get into the mess.

I sat there frantically trying to get him to regain consciousness when I felt a pair of strong hands pull me up and carry Kookie.

Hyung! I thought as I followed him into the car to drive Jungkook to the hospital.

Flashback end

"..... "

"..... "

"......"

"I don't know what to say bro. I hope he is okay. He has enough shit to deal with."

We waited until the a nurse told us we could go in.

"You were the one who got him to the hospital right? Well his leg is fractured pretty badly. So he will need help getting around for a couple of months after he gets discharged. He is pretty lucky. He got hit by the edge. Or else the damage would've been way worse." The doctor explained as a plan formed in my mind and I held back my grin.

"Oh! But he lives alone. Doctor do you think he should stay with someone while he is recovering?" I said giving a worried look. I was genuinely worried though.

"Yes I'd definitely recommend that. He'll need help getting around." The doctor replied.

"Well Jimin's girlfriend keeps coming over a lot to his house and yoongi and Hoseok stay together and Jungkook doesn't know anyone else in this town so... " Jeong gyu hyung trailed of as he gave me a meaningful look.

"I hate to say this but that's true." I said looking dejected.

"Well why doesn't he stay at your place?" The doctor asked Tae looking clueless.

"Oh yeah! I'm leaving in two days and until then I can sleep on the couch." Jeong gyu hyung said.

"That's a good idea!" I exclaimed as we both turned towards Tae smiling.

"Yeah sure." He said nodding cluelessly walking towards Jungkook who had barely said anything since we entered the room.

"Hey... How are you feeling?" Tae asked. That's when I noticed how guilty he looked. Shit he probably blames himself for the accident. I walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Guys why are you acting like I am dying. I'm fine seriously. Just a headache." He said his face screwed into an expression that indicated pain.

"Bitch gets hit by a car and says he is fine. It's clear how fine you were and are Jeon Jungkook." I said scowling at him.

"All I'm saying is it could've been way worse." He said.

"Yeah it could've been way worse... I'm sorry." Tae said walking out of the room as I saw a tear slip down his face.

"I'll go talk to him." Hyung said walking out leaving me and Jungkook alone.

"Jimin. Tell him it's not his fault. I would've been hit anyway." Kook said looking at me.

"You know he will still feel guilty either way right?"

"Yeah I know. But I'm the one who should actually feel guilty." He said looking away.

"How about neither of you feel guilty and just make out already. Don't forget to send pics."

"You know it's not that easy right?"

"Why not. You will stay with him for a couple of months so just ask him out at some point. You both like each other anyway so the rest of it will work out."

"Ask him out?!"

"What it's just a date bro. I didn't ask you to ask him for a blow job."

"Jimin we are in a hospital."

"Yeah yeah fine." I said chuckling.

Oh yeah I forgot about wattpad again. Sorri🥲. But hey it's holiday season and some of my friends are visiting so I'm happy? How are you're holidays going?