How they met

Tae POV

Every time I see him. It feels like the first time. I feel confused. It feels like I've known him for years yet he is a complete stranger. I feel like I want to trust him even with reasons not to...

It all started 7 years ago,

I am in the second week of 9th grade and I am already done with school. The guy in the bus is mind numbingly perverted. He always talks about nudes and other degenerate shit. I decided to get headphones so that I don't have to listen to his crap.

"Look at her ass. It's so..." he trailed off as my eyebrow twitched in annoyance. Part of me wanted to seriously have a talk with this pathetic idiot about how treating girls like objects will backfire pretty hard and part of me wanted to kick his ass but I decided to ignore him instead.

I seem to be the only one who cares so much though. Literally the only sane person in the bus other than me was Jimin. We met a few days back and he seems okay. But unlike me he seems unaffected by what they talk about.

I walked into the bus and sat behind Jimin. He was already sitting beside Jisoo. Jisoo was sort of quiet so I don't know much about her yet. The bus started moving.

That's when I saw a guy. He was running towards the bus. Oh wait I know that guy. What was his name? Jung.... Jungkook. My friend had bitched about him to me about how he spread a rumour in our neighborhood about her and a guy in her school. I didn't really care cuz for one she was not a close friend of mine and two she actually liked that guy who the rumor was about and had asked him out two times and gotten rejected. Besides Jungkook didn't seem like that kind of a guy. I don't know why. I just had a gut feeling.

Anyway I took my headphones out and started listening to music increasing the volume to drown out the noise of that asshole laughing over another objectifying joke he made.

When we finally reached school I took my head phones off and smiled at Jungkook awkwardly.

He smiled back. How cute he has bunny teeth.

"So now you know why I got the head phones." I said. Poor guy listened to his shit.

"Yeah.....Minjae told me about you. You are Taehyung right?" He said.

"Yeah.. She told me about you too." I said forgetting what she actually mentioned.

"Oh! Look. I really didn't spread that rumor. When she was telling me about her crush her own sister overheard it and told her Mom." He said.

"Yeah. It's not like it's a big secret. Literally everyone already knew. She made it so obvious." I said walking to class with him. I don't know why but I found him super familiar.

"You are in room number 11 too?" I asked as he walked in with me.

"Yeah." he said.

"I walked to Jimin and sat beside him. He followed me while we chatted."

"By the way this is Jimin." I said.

"And Jimin this is Jungkook. We live in the same community."

"Hi. I am Park Jimin. Nice to meet you."

"Hi i am Jungkook."

"Oooh! We can call you kookie." Jimin said.

"Uh. Sure..."

That's when our math teacher walked in. Mr. Kim Namjoon. I don't like math like any normal person but he was still my favorite teacher.

"Good morning class. Today we have a new student joining in late as he was ill. Would you like to introduce yourself Jungkook?"