Family

God of destruction POV

I was arranging some test papers.

Kim Taehyung. Hmmm. He did well. Let's see what about his best friend. Where is his paper.... There it is Jeon Jungkook... What? He didn't look stupid at all when I saw him. What are these marks. I have to talk to him. Hopefully he is not like that stubborn kid. Yoongi. Speaking of stubborn. Ughh that lady was so stubborn. She wouldn't leave Jin even for a second during the whole party. Get a life lady.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jin and Jackson walking in.

"Hey! Namjoon. Long time since we hung out buddy. You seem to be busy nowadays." Jackson said. He has been my best buddy since we were young. He was a foreigner and I was the only one who new English well enough to speak to him and he never judged me for being a nerd like the rest of the people so we hit it off. I never expected that he would get a job in the same school as an English teacher though.

"I will never be too busy for you man. We can hangout today evening. Cool?"

"Ummm. I will check and tell. Oh I am getting a call I need to leave." he said and left after glancing at Jin for a second.

"But your phone is not ringing... "

"It's on silent obviously." He said and shut the staff room door as he left.

Jin POV

Ok now is the time. Come on Jin. You are worldwide handsome. No one will reject you. Go for it.

"Namjoon I need to tell you something."

He looked at me waiting.

"I really like you.. r shirt. Where did you get it?" He was wearing a ridiculous yellow shirt with purple polka dots and still managed to pull it off.

I mentally facepalmed.

"Uhh. Thanks. I don't remember where I got it from though."

I looked at him intently. Contemplating hard if I should tell him or not. I decided to go for it but somehow I couldn't. My mouth was not cooperating.

"Uhhh. Jin. Are you okay? You don't look well." He said placing his hand on my forehead. That didn't help.

"Is there something you need to tell me?"

"Uhhh.. I... Uhhh". The bell rang saving me from this situation.

" Oh there goes the bell. I better get to class. See you around." I quickly muttered and speed walked out of the staff room. As soon as I walked out Jackson pulled me aside.

Jackson POV

"Idiot. Pabo. I literally did everything. I made sure no one else would be there in the staffroom and you couldn't even confess."

"Hey it's not that easy to confess okay and he was not making it any easier. I don't know maybe I should just wait for him to show a sign that he likes me and then.... I don't know."

"What if that dumbass never even drops a hint. Besides I have known him my entire life. He is extremely intelligent but when it comes to these things he is a real stupido."

"Then I will make a good heartbreak song out of it.....Ughhhh. I don't know."

Guess I have to take matters into my own hands then.

Tata POV

"Dudeee. It's already 4:45 and no one showed up yet. Do you think someone kidnapped them? *gasp* What if aliens abducted them?"

"The party is at 5 idiot and even if they were kidnapped Jisoo would annoy them so much that they would immediately let them go and if aliens abducted them then you can simply negotiate. They are your own species anyways." Kookie said doing his hair.