Confession

Kook POV

"Truth.. " I looked at Jimin's devilish grin and changed my mind.

"No wait I choose dare." Jimin still had a devilish grin. Never mind.

"Exchange t-shirts with Tae." He said grinning.

"Wait what? It's his dare not mine! There is no way I am taking my shirt off in front of everyone." Tae said glaring at Jimin.

"You didn't specify it was in front of you so if we are going ahead with the dare I'mma go to the bathroom." I said.

"Whatever." Jimin said rolling his eyes.

Tae led me into bathroom and I followed him and closed the door.

I turned around and realised I actually have to take my shirt off in front of Tae. Well I guess it's no big deal. He is my best friend and a guy.

He turned around and started pulling his shirt off. I could see his back muscles. Damn... He has been working out.

He turned back when it was fully off.

"Oh you haven't taken it off yet." He mumbled. I looked at his abs. Wow... Now that I think about it he is really hot. I never noticed it much before.

I realised I was staring and he looked away.

"Oh yeah sorry. I was just.. "...Staring at his body?

"Right. One sec." I said pulling off my shirt. I looked away as I handed him my shirt. He grabbed it and put it on after handing me his. I put it on.

Tae opened the door and walked out leaving me wondering ...Why? Why did I do that?

Why did I smell Kim Taehyung's scent from his shirt and like it?

(Cuz you are gay for him)

Tae POV

I walked out of the bathroom after exchanging shirts with Kook. I gotta say it feels weird wearing his shirt but I kinda like it. It smells good.

Wow that sounded creepy.

He looked hot though.

Wait is it normal to find a guy hot? I am sure it is...aesthetic attraction am I right?

I sat down and we resumed our game.

This time the bottle spun and landed on me.

"Truth or Dare?" Jungkook asked.

"Uhh truth." I said not wanting to take the risk.

"If you could save only one person in our friends group.. Who would it be? Kookie asked.

"Yah. That's a difficult question."

"Just answer it Tae." Jimin said.

"Fine... It's a tough choice though let me think."

"It's ok Tae just choose Jimin. You know each other longer." Kookie suggested

"No. Choose Kook. You both are closer. After all you live in the same building." Jimin said.

"What? No. I wasn't able to decide between Rose and Hobi hyung. There is no way I would save either of you. You are a pain."

"Rude." Jimin said.

Tzuyu giggled. She hadn't talked since we started playing.

"Okay I choose Rose." I grinned looking at their expressions.

"Okay moving on." Kookie said as he spun the bottle.

This time it landed on Tzuyu.

"Truth." She chose.