Knight in shining denim

Tae POV

I was walking from Tzuyu's house to Roses house the next day. We had decided to meet because we both were crazy excited about the Japan trip and we had decided to have a Naruto binging session. As I turned the corner to her house I saw four guys walking. Fuck. Not them.

(Okay there will be a lot of cursing and mentions of bullying until the POV changes)

They walked up to me smirking. Seriously? Why now?

"Hey Kim. Got some time between sucking dicks? We just wanna talk."

"I don't have time for this shit Hyun woo. Just leave me alone." I said.

They had always bullied me since I was a kid. It was all the same. Just the things they said changed over time. I didn't really care anymore what they said. It didnt affect me but it's kinda annoying when you are trying to mind your own business.

"Come on Kim. Suck my dick once in a while. You always suck Jeon's and Park's anyway. It'll be a change for you."

I rolled my eyes and walked away. He blocked my way.

"I didnt say you could leave." He said as anger flashed in his eyes. 

"Oh go fuck yourself. I have better stuff to do than talk about dick sucking to a guy whose brain and dick size are the same." I said done with him and his obsession with blowjobs.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY YOU FUCKING CUNT?!!" I could tell he was pissed off.

"Tae whats going on?" Rose said walking up to me. Talk about bad timing.

"Nothing much. Lets go." I said glaring at Hyun woo. He had turned and looked at Rose and was smirking now. I dont like that look.

"So I see you have been getting your dick sucked instead." Did he just fucking say that. That's it. I am not shutting up anymore. How dare he bring her into this.

"Why? Are you sad no one is sucking yours? They might if you had one." Rose said calmly but I didnt even pay attention at that time I was too angry.

Hyun woo flew into a rage and lunged at Rose.

Sorry mom but non violence isn't working anymore.

Rose POV

"Ouch!"

"Oww."

"Rose it hurts! Be gentle."

"Who asked you to try to beat that guy up? He didnt even have a comeback and I easily dodged his punch. Do you think you are some kind of anime main character or something to get away with a few scratches and beat up four guys at the same time? Its a good thing I was there and that security guard came. Or else you would've broken some bones." I said pissed at Tae.

"But I took Hyun woo down and he wont trouble me again at least."

"Took him down? You just landed a punch and that guy happened to be cowardly enough to back away. He is completely fine now. The other three beat you up enough before the security came."

"Well you landed a punch too."

"Yeah but that was just to protect us so it wasnt a hard one."

Tae pouted.

"Why did you even do that?"

"You want me to just stand and watch? He insulted you!"

"Actually yes because his words dont hurt me one bit but seeing you hurt does."

"Awww. You care about me."

"Yeah no shit sherlock. Besides I am not the one who tried to punch a guy because he insulted my best friend. What were you trying to do? Be some knight in shining...denim?"