I'm allergic to apples

"Hey you must be the new room mate!" A pretty girl came up to the two of them and smiled.

"I am Jungyeon but you can call me Happy." She smiled again brightly.

No wonder her nickname was Happy. Her smile was contagious.

"Let me introduce you to my sisters." She said leading them to the dining table where there were six other pretty girls.

I'm never gonna remember all their names Snow thought.

Meanwhile Florian had been trying to meet up with Snow for a while and had been getting ignored. He had called and texted several times but gotten ghosted.

"That's it. I'm going to go to his house and I will tell him exactly how I feel!" He exclaimed getting in his car and driving over to see the house in chaos and Snow missing.

"What the heck is going on?" He asked a maid who passed by him.

"Oh the mistress forgot her pills and she flew into rage and Snow ran away from home." She said politely smiling.

"What the heck? Where am I going to find him now?" He said pulling his hair in frustration.

Meanwhile Regina was getting worse and worse.

"Where is that damn huntswoman. Is she going to be back with his heart or what?" She yelled chucking her phone away as she got calls from her friends that were expecting her at the party.

Suddenly someone came from behind and grabbed her hands and handcuffed her. Before she could even protest he quickly pushed her onto a chair with her hand behind the back. She tried to kick him yelling loudly but he tied her legs to the chair.

Finally when she gave up struggling she looked up to see who it was. It was the family doctor and he was holding a syringe.

"You really shouldn't forget the pills." He said before jabbing her with the syringe. She slowly lost consciousness and Florian stepped into the room slowly.

"Is she gonna be fine?" He asked the doctor who he had called.

"Yeah I gave her a slightly higher dose. She will be fine when she wakes up. You should focus on finding her son." He said.

Florian heaved a sigh of relief. He called up his friend who was the son of the chief police officer.

"Hey I need help finding someone. I'm sending you his name and details." He said into his phone.

"Yeah okay thanks dude. Call me back when you make any progress." He said ending the call.

"I guess I'll leave now since my work here is done. I already told the maids what to do when she wakes up." The doctor said walking away leaving Florian wondering why the heck the doctor owned a pair of handcuffs in the first place until it struck him and he wished it didn't.

Meanwhile Snow was getting along very well with his seven roommates.

"And then he had the audacity to say that he didn't like chicken nuggets. Like who the heck doesn't eat chicken nuggets?" Grumpy said looking.. Well.. Grumpy.

"Maybe it was because he was vegetarian." Doc suggested.

"Oh hell naw." Snow said in disapproval. "Next thing you know he will say he doesn't like chocolate." He said as everyone except Doc collectively gasped.

Lisa meanwhile looked done with life. She almost considered carrying out Regina's orders.

Just as she pushed her murderous thoughts aside the door bell rang and she went to see who it was and was taken aback to see Regina looking quite calm and very guilty.

"Hey I am sorry. I forgot my meds. I've taken them now. Where is snow?" She asked peering inside to see him taking selfies with 7 girls.

Only when she walked in and patted his shoulder he noticed her presence.

"Ah! Get away from me!" He yelped hiding behind Sneezy.

"No no I'm back to normal now. I've even got pie for you. This took a lot of time to make but I felt so guilty. I want you to have it as an apology. I won't skip meds again. I'll keep an alarm everyday." She said looking so guilty that Snow actually kinda felt bad.

He smiled at her and took the pie.

"It's okay mom. Let's just have some pie and forget that you tried to kill me. These are my new friends by the way." He said as Happy laid the table for everyone to eat the pie.

"Oh hey. I'm Snow's step mother." She said awkwardly sitting at the table as Happy served everyone a slice of pie.

Just as Snow swallowed a piece of pie the door burst open and Florian barged in.

"Snow! You are alive! I finally found you! I have to tell you something." He said walking up to the dining table ignoring everyone else.

"Did this pie have apple in it?" Snow asked as he looked dizzy.

"Yes. It's my best recipe, apple pie." Regina said.

"Oh! That's really sweet but I'm allergic to apples." He said as he slumped over and fainted.

"Noooooo. Snow! My.. My.. Crush? Whatever.. Come back!" Florian yelled running towards Snow in slow motion even though he was just a few feet away just in time to catch him before he hit the ground.

"Nailed it." He whispered to himself.

"Don't worry Snow. I'll save you." He said leaning in and kissing him as everyone watched. Regina was confused and a bit annoyed. Lisa looked like she would murder everyone and walk away. Doc facepalmed. Grumpy stomped into her room. The rest of the dwarfs seemed happy.

"What the heck are you doing?" Doc asked.

"CPR. Duh." Florian said.

"Kissing isn't CPR." Lisa pointed out.

"And he got an allergic reaction and fainted. How will CPR help?" Doc said.

"Right... It did help me though." He said chuckling awkwardly. No one else laughed as they rushed Snow to the hospital.

When he finally regained consciousness Snow opened his eyes to see Florian looking at him like he was pie.

He groaned at that thought. Never eating pie again he thought trying to sit up in bed.

"How long was I out?" He asked.

"Not very long. My kiss saved you." Florian said blushing.

"No it didn't. And don't worry Snow. You weren't out for long." Regina said walking to his side.

"Wait wait. You kissed me?" Snow asked shook.

"Oh yeah about that.. Hehe."

"You know what I think I'll wait outside." Regina said walking away.

"Didn't you have something to say to me before I passed out?" Snow asked looking the other way hiding the blush forming on his cheeks.

"Oh umm. I don't know if it's the right time but I think I really like you. I know you will probably reject me like all other times but I never properly asked you out yet. So umm will you go out with me?" Florian said looking down.

"Okay."

"But why? I really- WAIT WHAT?"

"I said okay." Snow said rolling his eyes. "Well after almost getting killed I think I want to stay alive for a while so why not give you a chance." He said turning away again.

"Yes! Yes! I promise you won't regret this! Oh my god I never thought you would say yes. Now I have to plan the perfect date. What do you think we should do?" Florian babbled on about the date and Snow chuckled and pulled him in and kissed him shutting him up.

His eyes widened but he slowly kissed back moving closer and holding Snow's face. As they kissed the door suddenly opened.

"The mistress wa- WHAT THE HECK EW!" Lisa said closing the door again.

"That's a happy ending right?" Florian said looking at Snow confused.

I'm high on air. I don't know what I wrote.