Ass is ass

Tae POV
I lay awake in my bed tossing and turning as the kiss replayed in my mind. This shouldn't be bothering me so much. It was just a play. But when he kissed me it felt so real. Like Jungkook was kissing me not Snow White.

I can't deny the fact that I liked it. I even improvised and held his face and kissed him deeper. Everyone liked the improvisation but I did it because I actually felt like kissing back. That wasn't pretend for me. It was a real kiss and I liked it... Ughhh.. I groaned and rolled over to the other side of the bed.

So I kissed my best friend and I liked it. Do I like him that way though? I mean I've thought about liking guys too for a long time now. Especially after watching Chris Hemsworth shirtless in Thor Ragnarok. I mean ass is ass right?

On top of all this there were rumours going around about me and Jungkook.

I need to talk to someone about this. I picked up my phone. Jimin? He will give the shittiest advice and give me more anxiety. Yoongi? He will be asleep and will probably kill me if I call him now. I think I'll just call Rose. She won't freak out like the others.

I pressed her contact and the phone rang a few times before her sleepy voice spoke.

"Hello? Tae it's 12 am. What's up?"

"Umm I really want to talk about something and I couldn't think of anyone else to talk to."

"Oh! Are you okay? What happened?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Don't worry. It's just.. Rose.. I think I like someone." I said taking a deep breath.

"What? Oh! Umm who is that? Why is it bothering you?"

You can do this Tae.

"Well I don't know how you will react if I tell you. And it bothers me because I don't wanna ruin my friendship with that person over something I'm not even sure about. And also it has something to do with me... "

"It's okay Tae. If they were really your friend they won't leave you. You can tell me."

"I.. I think I like Kookie."

Trusfrated person POV

"I have feelings for Tae Jimin..."

"Hehe I did think your kiss was pretty gay. But I never thought you would try to steal my girl." Jimin said making me want to hit him on the head with a banana.

"Get serious! What the fuck am I supposed to do?"

"Tell him obviously. He kissed you back. I still have the recording." Jimin said as I rolled my eyes.

"Okay start talking when you have actual advice. I'm sure it will ruin our friendship if I tell him."

"Of course it will. You will start dating so technically your friendship is ruined."

"Haha very funny. Just tell me how to lose feelings."

"Start by confessing. And then date him. Then kiss him. And please record it if possible and send it to me."

"Yeah I'm hanging up. That was a waste of time."

"Wait!!! I'm actually serious. I think he likes you back."

"And from where did you get that idea?"

"Have you seen the way he looks at you? Like you are pizza with extra cheese."

"No- no he doesn't.. I gotta go. Bye!" I said hanging up feeling the blood rush to my cheeks. Does he really like me? But I'm kinda scared of relationships. Who am I kidding he doesn't even like me.

Tae POV

"Oh! Wow... So you are.."

"I'm not sure yet but I think I'm pansexual... "

"Oh. Umm thanks for trusting me."

"Of course I trust you. Till the end of the line remember?"

"Yeah.. "

"So what do you think I should do?"

"Well I'm not sure. Just hang out with him. Try to convince yourself that he is a bro. A buddy you know."

"But.. I was thinking of confessing. You know sometimes I look at the way he looks at me and I feel like he likes me back. I don't know if it's just me imagining it because I like him. But I kind of want this to work out you know. My parents relationship scarred me badly and I feel like liking him healed that. Suddenly I'm not so afraid. I feel like if it's with him. I can be in a relationship. I see something you know."

"Oh. Wow. I'm so happy for you Tae."

"Well now that you said this. I think maybe it will ruin our friendship if I confess right? But we are really close. I feel like he won't care... "

"Well if you are gonna confess then all the best."

"I'll think about it. Look for hints I guess. But are you okay Rose? You seem kinda off.."

"Hmm? Yeah I'm totally fine."

"Okay.. If you say so.. If there is something you can tell me. You know that right?"

"Yeah I know."

"... "

"... "

"I guess I'll talk to you later."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Is she fine? She sounded off. I hope she is alright... I should probably sleep. I'll figure it out tomorrow.

Jungkook POV

Tae and I were hanging out in my room and he was lying down on my bed and I was sitting and scrolling through my phone.

"Dude... Did you ever question your sexuality? I mean did you ever seriously consider that you weren't straight not because of Chris Evans?" He asked as my brain shut down due to overload as I tried not to visibly freak out. Does he know? Why is he bringing it up now? Oh my god!

Okay jungkook calm down. It could just be a simple question. Even if he knows he didn't stop talking to you yet so that's a good thing. Now just get your brain back online and think of a good response.

"Well everyone has done that at some point right?" I said satisfied that my brain actually worked in a crisis unlike all the times it blanked in a test.

"True. But I've actually been thinking about that a lot. I might like guys too you know."

"Oh I see!"

"Umm Jungkook."

"Yeah." I said trying to get my heart to not pop out of my chest.

"I.. I think I have feelings for you."

Error 404:not found

I'm just imagining Jimins face.

I took a deep breath.

"I think that I do too Tae... "

"Finally the author gave some development to their relationship."

"I read 22 chapters for this? At least tell me I get some smut now."

Hehe. I already wrote a semi smut for this book long back but I'm scared to include it. Don't worry the story will actually be eventful from now on.