Best friends

Namjoon POV

Well that party was a disaster and for once it was not my fault. The whole time Jin was surrounded by his dumb friends and I couldn't even talk to him properly. At a point a girl even started to flirt with him. I wanted to tell her to back off but I was stuck with my friends.

It's horrible when you work hard all day and mentally prepare yourself not to break anything considering the fact that there will be so many breakable things at a party on top of which I spent an hour trying to find something to wear.

Jin on the other hand didn't even need to try. He looked fucking hot without even trying.(A/n: He has no idea.) I am so whipped for him and I don't even know if he likes guys. (Namjoon you blind..)

Maybe I should just ask him out..... No way.... Come on Namjoon. What could go wrong? What could go wrong you ask? Here is a list. He could be straight or worse homophobic. He probably likes someone else. Aliens could invade the planet right at that moment and adopt me.....

Kookie POV

It has been an awesome week in bighit school. Tae and chimchim are awesome and j-hope and yoongi(I am not calling him AgustD) are the typical cringey couple. Jimin and Tae are both supposed to be straight but yesterday as usual on the bus Jimin got high on air and started flirting with Tae. It was so funny to watch in the beginning as Tae was feeling embarrassed but eventually he started flirting back and then it just became cringey. Now they just flirt to annoy me. Basically Jisoo is the only one in her senses at all times.

Tae and I walked into the bus and he sat beside Jimin and I sat beside Jisoo.

"Hey babe." Jimin said pouting at Tae and glancing at me to make sure I cringe. I facepalm.

"Hey. I know it has been only a day but I missed you sooooo much chimchim." Tae said and then grinned at my annoyed face.

"He is just jealous that he doesn't have an amazing girlfriend like you." Jimin said.

"*barf* First of all he is not your 'girl'friend and second of all he is anything but amazing."

Tae glared at me playfully.

"It's okay babe. He will never understand  our love."

"Oh my god." Jisoo facepalmed.

Once we all sort of settled in I noticed a new girl in our bus. She was sitting quietly and looked very lost and innocent.

"Oh this is Rose by the way. She is in my class and she recently shifted nearby so she will be coming in our bus from today." Jisoo said.

"Hi I am Jimin." Jimin said with an eye smile.

"And I am his girlfriend Taehyung." Tae said flashing her a bright box smile. This guy oh my god. I facepalmed.

"No you are not and I am Jungkook by the way." I said turning to Rose.

She looked kinda cute like a nervous puppy.

"Hi.. I am Rose."

"Welcome to BangTan Sonyeondan or BTS. We are the bulletproof boy Scouts." Jimin said.

"No we are not. We never agreed on that because clearly Jisoo is a girl.(...and she is already in blackpink)" I said.

"Whatever it's cool." Tae said.

"It's sexist." Jisoo piped up.

"No it's not."

AgustD POV

I am sitting in physics class bored and hobi is furiously taking notes. Atleast it's not math. Last class i got scolded by Mr.Joonie for not doing my homework. Just when I thought I couldn't get more scoldings Mr. Jin walked up to me.

"Why didn't you do the homework. You are literally not even a month into school and you are already skipping homework?"

"What homework? I never even knew we had homework in physics."

"Not physics. Math. Namjoon told me. Look I am not going to scold you about it but you really should be more responsible. He gets really affected and blames himself when students don't do well and I don't want you to be the reason for that."

"Wait. What. Oh. Umm okay. I will not skip math homework again...?" There is definitely something going on between them. They literally can't go even a day without either mentioning each other in class or visiting each other between classes. I don't know if they are trying to make it obvious or something.

The bell rang signalling the end of class. I sighed and put my head on hobi's shoulder.Thank god for Hobi. I don't know how I would have made it through high school without him.

Tae POV

I can't wait for classes to end so that I can talk to her again. She seemed so calm and sweet. I had a strong feeling we would be best friends. The bell rang. Thank god. I ran outside dragging Chimchim and kookie with me.

"Hey.. I think that Rose is a very nice person. We should talk to her more."

"Yeah. Totally. I somehow have this feeling of familiarity with her. But don't tell me you are falling for her babe." Jimin said enjoying Kook's annoyed expression.

"Of course not darling. I could right now go and sis zone her."

"Hey! Stob it!" Jungkook said.

"Anyway I was thinking we should invite her for your birthday kookie."

"Sure. She seems cool. But it will be creepy if we invite her randomly literally on the day we met her although I have a gut feeling that we will become good friends eventually." Kookie said.

"Yeah.... Anyway, are you free today? Who am I kidding? Of course you are. You are single af like me. So we should probably study for the test together."

"You didn't even let me answer idiot." Kookie said.

"So 5 o clock. Your house or mine?"

"That's what she said." Jimin said.

"Shut up."

"Ok."

So that was the second chapter. Idk. I have a very specific plot in mind. That's why the early update. Anyway, I purple y'all. 💜💜