(Y/n)

Tae POV

I walked into class mentally making a checklist of everything I have to do.

1. Submit my math homework
2. Talk to the others about what happened.
3. Murder all of them because it's their fault.
4. Talk to Tzuyu and sort it out.

I walked in and sat beside Jimin. Tzuyu wasn't in her seat yet so I turned around and talked to Kook.

We had decided not to mention what happened until break.

The bell rang and Mr. Namjoon walked in. I looked and saw Tzuyu in her seat quietly removing her homework from her bag. I did the same and waited for Mr. Namjoon to come around and collect it.

The day passed uneventfully till break. Then we all gathered in the cafeteria. It started with Rose explaining Yoongi and Hobi the situation. Then I explained what had happened the previous day.

After telling everyone about everything I yelled at them for 2 minutes until Jisoo glared at me.

Then one by one everyone except Yoongi and Hobi apologized.

"So now what? There is still quite some time before the project submission date. Will you be able to get along and do the project?" Hobi asked.

"I have to talk to her about it. I should go before break ends." I said getting up.

I was about to look for her when I saw her walking to me.

"Hey can I talk to you for a second?" She said.

"Yeah I wanted to talk to you too." I said and followed her.

Once we were somewhere with less people she turned to me.

"So well I thought about it. I think we shouldn't let whatever happened ruin the project. I need full marks so let's keep everything aside and just finish project. We can deal with everything later that is if you want to do anything about it at all." She said.

"Yes. I agree with you. Thank you so much for understanding Tzuyu."

"Well today we can continue the project at my house. Cool?"

"Cool."

I walked back to my friends. I felt kinda relieved. At least I don't have to deal with this for a while.

Kookie POV

The days are passing by quite uneventfully. Jimin and I meet and end up getting barely any work done.

Other than the fact that Jisoo noticed a carefully hidden hickey on Mr. Jin's neck the other day nothing was particularly interesting.

Even Yoongi was making less sarcastic remarks in class.

That's when Yoongi suggested that we go out to eat after school to kill boredom. But Tae and Rose who were seriously doing the project refused to tag along.

I wish I refused too because that place didn't have chicken nuggets and also we all fell sick after eating there.. But mainly because of the lack of chicken nuggets.

Now I am sitting at home trying to kill time by rewatching marvel movies.

I wonder what Tae and Rose are doing alone in school though.

Rose POV

I was sitting in class waiting for everyone to arrive. Tae finally came a few seconds before the bell.

"Dude where is everyone? Did they ditch us and bunk school or something?"

"Well remember they had that plan to eat out to kill boredom. It backfired because now they are all sick at home. Just the two of us today I guess." He said.

"What??? You've got to be kidding me right now. Never mind. We'll visit them after school."

"Yeah good idea... Why don't you sit beside me today? Kook and Chimchim's seats are empty anyway." He said.

"Okay. One sec I'll get my books."

Tae POV

The next class is Art. My favorite class. I always loved painting so I chose that as my optional. Luckily Rose had chosen it too or I would've been alone. Not that I wouldn't enjoy painting alone. I just like getting feedback.

Our art teacher Miss Nayeon walked in. I sometimes wonder how all my teachers and most of my classmates are so good looking.

"It's because you are in a fan fiction." A girl who was sitting behind said.

"Huh? Did I say that out loud?"

"No you didn't. I just know what you are thinking." She said.

What the fuck?

"Don't get so weirded out. I mean come on you are all so hot. That's unreal."

"Who are you?"

"Oh me? I am just a 4th wall breaker (Y/n)."

"Huh?"

"It's ok you won't get it. You are not supposed to get it. I am just here to entertain the readers because the author is running out of ideas to make her book interesting but please carry on. It's crucial for the plot that you ignore me and continue what you were doing. I will talk only when it is needed and it's not needed now."

(You know you are rambling right?)

Weird. I don't remember ever seeing her in class. Is she new here? But it's already a couple of months into school. Never mind I should be focusing on my painting.

I turned around and continued painting quietly for a while. I had started this painting a few days back and it was turning out okay however I don't think anyone will understand the meaning. Well it looks abstract anyway.

I added the finishing touches and sat down and looked at it. Rose came up to it and observed it.

"That's a nice painting. Very deep meaning." She said.

"You understand it?"

"Of course I do. I am a genius." She said with a smug smile.

"Well if you really get it then tell me."

"This right here represents..uhh.. Wait you have to come closer I need to point out the details." She said picking up a brush dipped in paint.

"Careful with that!"

"Yeah yeah just come closer to the painting."

I went closer and closer until I looked like I was smelling my painting and everyone was staring.

Suddenly Rose swung the brush and painted my face with the huge brush she had. Before I could step away half my face was pink.

Rose giggled and ran away taking advantage of the fact that the class just got over.

"AISH! ROSE YOU LITTLE SHIT GET BACK IN HERE."

I heard giggles and fading footsteps and I gave up. I went to the washroom and washed my face and quickly cleared my art stuff and went back to class.

Mr. Jackson was already there but he let me in without saying much. I went and sat in my place and saw Rose.

She was giving me an angelic smile full of fake innocence. I sighed and turned back to concentrate in class because I couldn't say much to her during class anyway and lucky for her this was the last class today.

Can't believe my updates are getting frequent. BTW ilovequackson3000 helped me with ideas for writing this chapter. Make sure to check out her Jungkook X reader fan fiction. She updates frequently and it's almost done. She is also definitely a better writer than me. So yeah go check it out. It has vmin and namjin too.