Minjae and Tzuyu

Minjae POV

I stared at my Instagram seething with rage.

"Happy 2 months @cupoftae 💞" The caption read

"Happy 2 months @cupoftae 💞" The caption read. It's been two months since I had successfully broken Tae and Jungkook up and he still wasn't mine. No matter how much I tried to talk to Tae and show him that he belonged with me he just seemed to become even more and more distant.

Tae had tweeted something about daily study sessions with his girlfriend replying to some tweet about getting into a relationship during exam season. I have decided. She's gonna come by today evening and I'm gonna show her.

Tzuyu POV

As I was locking my house I pondered about my Instagram post. Was it a bad idea? I mean if I did nothing it would be a hint that I have decided to breakup. On the other hand it feels awkward.

I walked up to Tae's house and sighed. It felt like entering my grandparents house. Super comforting but not at all romantic. I'll just archive the post after a couple of days.

As I was about to knock on Tae's door, I heard a girl calling out.

"Hey! Wait!" A slightly familiar looking girl walked up to me.

"Come with me Tzuyu." She said in rough tone.

"You are Taehyung's friend right?" I said raising an eye brow. I knew she wasn't his friend. He didn't really like her as far as I remember.

"Much more than that. We are soulmates. So I'm here to tell you to back off cuz he's mine." She said glaring at me.

I held back a laugh.

"I think you have the wrong idea. Now if you'll excus-" I was saying while reaching out to knock on the door before I was cut off.

"HE'S MINE BITCH! YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE THINGS I'VE DONE OR WILL DO FOR HIM." She said trying to push me back. I stood my ground and glared back at her.

This is the last thing Taehyung needs right now. The sheer audacity of this bitch.

"Leave now before you lose more self respect." I said in a calm but threatening voice.

Before she could say anything the door opened.

"What's all the racket- oh! Uhh hey Minjae what are you doing here?" Tae said looking evidently uncomfortable.

"Oh hey Taeeee. I was just going upstairs to get some fresh air on the terrace but she stopped me and started going off about staying away from you. That's kinda ironic. I mean we've barely been spending time together nowadays." She said putting the fakest innocent face in existence.

Tae wasn't buying any of that. He raised his eyebrows.

"Right. Like I'd care about someone whose name I don't even know stealing my boyfriend." I said rolling my eyes.

Tae looked at her frowning a little. Waiting for an explanation.

"I-wha.. No.. It's true! Why would I lie?" She said as I could visibly see her struggling to push back her anger.

"I don't know Minjae. Why would you lie about that? Care to explain?" Tae said looking at her.

"Tae.. Not you too.. I... Ugh... FUCK IT! TAE I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE MINE. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE DATING HER OF ALL PEOPLE! AFTER I WORKED SO HARD TO GET RID OF THAT NO GOOD PEST JUNGKOOK! SO PATHETIC. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU SAW IN HIM. LOVE MY ASS. ALL I HAD TO DO WAS TELL HIM YOU HATED HIM AND HE CRAWLED AWAY!" She spat.

Tae and I stood there speechless. My brain overloaded. Tae and Jungkook were... in love?

Suddenly it all fell into place in my head. Fuck... I made such a huge mistake. I came in between both of them.

As I stood there processing everything Tae's expression darkened. He walked up to Minjae.

"You are pathetic. You have no life, identity or moral compass. You disgust me. I never want to see your face again." He said his voice sounding so cold it sent a shiver down my spine. Even Minjae was speechless. A few seconds passed and a tear left her eye.

Tae stormed off and I followed him as he slammed the door behind us. He marched into his room and sat on the bed with a frown on his face thinking.

I sat beside him not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry that was really bad..." He said after a few minutes.

"It's.. It's okay."

"So I guess you know now."

"Yeah I'm sorry you couldn't tell me on your terms."

"No no. I'm glad it's over. I was feeling guilty about keeping it from you."

"It's.. Okay. Really."

He gave me an apologetic smile and I patted his shoulder reassuring him.

"Tae... I think I'm gonna take a raincheck on the study sessions. But I want you to know that I'll always be there for you no matter what. Okay? You can tell me anything." I said getting up. He got up to walk me to the door too.

"Thanks Tzuyu. I really appreciate that." He said hugging me. I hugged back squeezing him.

"You know you are really strong right? You've got this." He smiled and nodded.

"You too."

What an evening...

Tae POV

I closed the door and sat down. Jungkook thinks.. I hate him? Why would he believe that? That too from Minjae... Sounds like a really bad excuse. Either way he could've talked it out. At least when I made the effort. I frowned. This doesn't change anything with him.

But if I realized anything from this incident it's that I made a huge mistake leading Tzuyu on. This was clearly a rebound. How could I not see that? I groaned internally. I have another exam and now a break up to handle right after.  That is if she hasn't realised yet as to what's going on.

I pulled my phone out to check her Instagram. Account deactivated. Ugh

Either way I'm royally fucked. And looks like my physics test is about to be too.

Okay this is the last delayed chapter. There will regular updates from now on so look out for those. Lowkey feel like rereading this to see if there are any plot holes. If you find any let me know I'll go back and fix it. Also I wish I had as many options as Tae. I'm out here growing a belly like Thor in Endgame while Tae is getting people left and right. It's so trippy cuz I know I ain't ready for a relationship anyway. Anyway rant over. See ya guys