Soup

Tae POV

The bell rang and classes ended for the day. I can finally go home and check up on Kook.

"Tae wait, don't kill me." Rose said cautiously walking towards me owing to the paint incident.

"Not in the mood anymore." I said tired from school.

"Phew. Actually I was thinking we should check up on the others. Wanna meet and make some food for them and visit them after school?" She suggested.

"Yeah good idea. Come home after an hour. I'll tell Tzuyu that we should finish up a little early today. I am sure she won't mind."

"Yeah okay. By the way are you both like cool? Is it not awkward?"

"Yeah mostly we just talk about the project. She is a nice person. I feel bad for rejecting her but I don't know. I don't know her well enough to like her and I don't know if I want a relationship right now."

"Yeah I get it. It's ok chill. She will get over you. Talk to her after the project. "

"Hmm. Yeah you are right."

Jungkook POV

Tae moved closer to me. He held my face and smiled at me.

"Kookie." He said.

"Tae."

"Kookie are you awake?"

"Huh?"

Suddenly I woke up and saw Tae. Was it all a dream?

"Kook did I wake you? The T.V was on so I thought you must be awake."

"Huh?"

"Tae and I got you some soup that we made." She said.

"Oh!"

"Kook are you okay? Did the fever get worse? You look really red." Tae said placing his hand on my forehead.

"I am fine. I just need some water."

Rose passed me the bottle that was on my bedside table. As I gulped down water I remembered the dream. Strange. Why would I dream that?

I looked at the bowl of soup they got for me. Suddenly I felt hungry.

"Thanks guys."

I took it and began gulping it down.

Yoongi POV

I was really bored. Hobi was asleep beside me and I was done scrolling through all the posts on Instagram. I kept refreshing it but no new ones appeared.

I refreshed it once more. Tae has kept a story. I clicked on it. It was a picture of him and Rose with Jungkook in the background eating soup.

'Decided to visit this dude and cheer him up cuz he is sick but he just cares about the soup.'

I shook my head smiling and put my phone aside after looking at the time. It has been 2 hours since I had tried to pass the time on my phone. Slowly hobi stirred in his sleep and got up.

He pulled me close and snuggled up to me. Both of us fell asleep like this.

I wish I was sick more often. I could skip school and cuddle with Hobi.

Rose POV

I was sitting in the car with Tae as his mom drove us to Jimin's house. He was blasting music at full volume and vibing to it while I tried not to giggle at him.

But when believer started playing and he started shaking aggressively and screaming the lyrics I couldn't stop myself and I snorted and burst out laughing.