The plan

Tzuyu POV:
It's almost time for class and Taehyung is not here yet. Not that I would ever really tell him how much I like him but it's just nice to have him around. I seriously need to find better excuses to talk to him though.

He may be thickheaded when it comes to figuring out feelings but I asked him such dumb doubts in math that even he might've figured it out by now.

Shit the bell rang and he hasn't come yet. Jin sir is here too.

"Okay class you have a very important project that carries 20 marks out of 100. However it's really easy so I expect everyone to score 20 out of 20. Especially you Taehyung..... Where is he?... Never mind he is probably late. So you shall do this project in pairs that I have decided beforehand. Once everyone is in class I will announce your partners and you will be given the rest of the class to discuss about the project. This is why I specified that attendance is compulsory today."

I looked at Mina sitting beside me. She smiled at me. I really hope I get paired with her. She is really nice and also pretty decent in physics. But my luck sucks so I am sure I won't be paired with her.

Suddenly the door swung open as Jungkook stumbled in. Mr. Jin started.

(Note that the door is kinda narrow so only one person can be seen so if two people are standing at the door only one of them is seen while the other is hidden behind them.)

"You scared me Jungkook. Why are you late?"

Jungkook glared at someone behind him.

"Huh? Oh uhh.....Explosive diarrhea!" He facepalmed immediately and everyone in the class burst out laughing. He glared again at the person behind him and walked in.

That's when I saw him. Taehyung. He walked in after Jungkook. He was wearing black today like almost every other day but there was something different about him today.

He walked in running his hand through his hair turning quite a few heads. Even Yoongi his friend who was always unbothered about what was going on in class raised an eye brow at him.

That's when I noticed along with a little makeup he also had this confident look on his face which contrasted his usual goofiness.

His eyes seemed to search around for something. Then they landed on me and stopped. What's happening? Is this a dream or did he really notice me? He then smiled at me and his goofiness showed again. Everyone turned and looked at me.

Fuck! Why is this happening?

"If you are done with your dramatic entrance will you go and sit Taehyung? Thanks a lot for interrupting my class you two. I am only letting you get away with this because you never came late before." Said Mr. Jin snapping me out of my thoughts.

Both of them promptly went and sat down. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.....

... Damn Taehyung is hot.

I turned and looked at Mina.

"Tzuyu are you okay? Your face is red." She said. Shit I am blushing.

"Uh yeah I am fine. It's just the jacket... "
I said taking my jacket off.

She smirked at me knowing the reason very well. I looked away embarrassed.

Jimin POV

Finally the two idiots came. Coming late wasn't a part of the plan but of course Taehyung forgot about the plan so he woke up late and it does take a while to apply makeup. Oh well I won't scold him. Jisoo already bonked him on his head before putting makeup on him. Well the arriving late did help with the dramatic element though and Tzuyu's reaction was as expected.