Fan fiction

Tae POV

"Huh?... Wait what?"

"Yeah.... " Jungkook mumbled looking down. Is he.. blushing?

Wait, wait. I confessed because I thought that he won't like me back anyway. What's going on...

"Really?" I asked still not able to accept it.

"Yes. Well you know people ship us in school right? I was thinking about that and I realised maybe they are right..? I mean sometimes when I'm with you I feel... weird.. Like that day in the cave in Japan... And when we went to the Tokyo tower... I just.. I don't know if I actually like you or I'm just overthinking it."

"Me too. I never thought I'd actually like guys too you know. I'm not sure yet. I mean it's gonna be a tough road ahead if I actually am pansexual so I don't want to jump to conclusions yet because I haven't crushed on any guy except you or celebrities. The more I think about it the more confusing it becomes." I said sighing.

"True. I'm so afraid of relationships and falling in love and now.. with a guy? I don't know how my parents will react."

"It's easy to support someone when you aren't going through the same thing. Fuck why is world so heteronormative? Why shouldn't straight people have to come out. Why are only people who are questioning their sexuality or people who aren't straight told that it's a 'phase'. Like that matters. Who someone chooses to love is none of anyone elses business." I said frustrated that it has to be so hard for me to understand my feelings just because they are not towards a girl.

"You are right. Well that's not gonna change anyway.... I suppose we just have to figure this out eventually."

"Yeah... "

Jimin POV

My phone rang and it was Jungkook. He was supposed to confess to Tae today if he had followed my advice but he obviously refused so I wondered why he was calling me.

"Hey Kook! Wassup?"

"Okay before you say anything I'mma just tell you. Focus on the situation and don't say anything dumb or unnecessary... Tae told me he might have feelings for me."

"Whaaaat?!! I mean I knew but so soon?? I told you he liked you idiot. So when's the date?" I asked super excited that my ship was sailing. I can finally update an interesting chapter in my Wattpad book.

"Woah woah. Slow down. We both are still not sure about our feelings. This is kind of a big thing you know. And.. And.. My parents.. " He paused for a while as I waited impatiently ready to convince him to ask Tae out. Suddenly I heard him hyperventilating.

"Fuck! Kookie are you okay? What's going on?" I panicked as I didn't know what to say.

"It's hard.. pant... to breathe... gasp... dizzy."

"Breathe! You need to breathe!" I yelled worried as to what was happening. I quickly googled.

'What to do if my friend is finding it hard to breathe?'

The results showed up.

'How to calm someone down during an anxiety attack?' So it's an anxiety attack?

I clicked on the webpage link and scrolled until I found the solution.

"Uhh Kook. Don't worry. It will be alright just breathe. You are fine. I'm right here. Are you alright?"

It was silent for a few seconds.

"Yes I think I can breathe better now."

"You have anxiety?"