The land of anime

Kookie POV

The whole flight was me trying to sleep while Tae would annoy me by tickling me or whispering in my ear or pinching my cheeks.

Yup. He was taking full fledged revenge for annoying him in school. Ok maybe not full fledged I definitely annoyed him more.

I felt super relieved when we finally landed until I realized he was my roommate after all. Never mind I'll still enjoy my peace until we get to the hotel.

I looked around and Tae was nowhere to be seen. I looked for Rose to ask her but she wasn't anywhere to be seen either.

Oh boy. I think I know where they are. I looked around for the nearest shop that looked like it would have anything related to anime. I walked into it to see both of them there looking like they will die from fangirling and fanboying.

5 seconds later I joined them. Just when the three of us looked like we would cry from happiness Jisoo came and dragged us back to the group to leave for the hotel.

This woman doesn't know the meaning of fun I swear to God. The hotel wasn't too far from the airport so we reached quickly and as soon as we got our rooms we collapsed onto the bed since we already had breakfast during the flight and had 3 hours left before we should go to the lobby and go get lunch before we leave.

"Fair warning I may move around a bit when I sleep." I said before pulling the blanket over myself and closing my eyes." Finally I can get some sleep.

Surprisingly Tae didn't annoy me. He was too tired I guess. He checked his phone for a while and kept an alarm and promptly fell asleep beside me."

Tae POV

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt a weight on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see that Kookie had inched closer and grabbed my arm and rested his cheek against my arm.

I would've been annoyed but he looked so cute awww. I took my phone out and took a selca. He was sleeping so peacefully it was adorable. I booped his nose and settled back in to sleep.

2 minutes later

Back in black starts playing at full volume.

Both of us groaned and got up. At least the song I chose for my alarm made it better.Then we remembered where we were and instantly became happy.

Today was the first day in Tokyo and we weren't going anywhere in particular just exploring the city since we would be tired from travel. We were free to wander around in groups of 2 as long as someone else in our class is aware of where we are going.

We quickly got ready and went to the lobby. Wow that's the first time I wasn't late to some school thing.

"Okay as I already told you all back at the airport you can wander around in groups of two or three and please tell someone where you are going and most importantly make sure you are back on time for dinner. You all have my number you can call me in case you need to. And don't bother prank calling because I have saved your contacts and you all shout so much in class I'd recognise your voice easily." Mr. Jin said when we were gathered in the lobby after lunch.

"Okay you can go now."

I rushed to Jimin.

"We should be partners dude!"

"Yeah!" He said matching my excitement.

We walked up to the rest of our group. Jisoo and Rose were partners and so were Yoongi and Hobi.

"Kook! Wanna come with us?" Jimin asked.

"Well it doesn't really matter right? We all are gonna stick together anyway. I'll keep switching among the six of you depending on where I wanna go." He said giving a bunny smile.