"Stickler's True Crime"

'That night... Yes! I went to the supermarket, I must have dropped my cell phone on my way back, And when I was walking through the park, I happened to witness the crime!, ...I saw the killer, the victim, the stand... all as clear as day!, It was him! I saw the defendant at the scene!'

the judge looked at him skeptically

'Yes... but your cell phone was lying in a garage'

stickler closed up his book as he raised his arms into the hair

'Ah, yes, well, as you can see my model of cell phone has a defect... It is given to rolling! It's quite a pain when I drop it alongside the road, you know'

'...Looks like a normal cell phone to me. In any case, Mr. Justice, the cross-examination, please'

apollo nodded, but now felt a little off, his bracelet didn't react

"That's funny... My bracelet didn't react at all during that testimony"

trucy examined him closely

'His nervous habit must not be acting up... I didn't sense anything either, actually. Looks like you're on your own this time around!'

"Right, no problem... I hope. Here comes Justice!"

he thought to himself in encouragement as he read over the testimony, every other statement made sense, but he had a hunch about the last one

"This part of the testimony is the key. I know it! Should I press him about the killer, the victim, or the noodle stand?"

apollo thought long to himself on what to do, he decided to try and take a different approach to it

'Do you happen to remember the noodle stand?'

'Quite well, yes! For a student of the sciences, keen observation and healthy curiosity are vital! I remember everything! I could even read the sign! I believe it said... Er... "NOODLE". ......... Yes, that was it'

the judge blinked at him as he commented

'For remembering something "quite well" it sure took you a while to tell us. And thank you for telling us that a noodle stand sells noodles. Very enlightening. Well, Mr. Justice?'

"Hmm... What about that sign? Could that be important?"

he went back to the other evidence and testimonies, ..and while he was reading, something clicked into his head, ...the noodle sigh, he wasn't exactly sure on where he was going with this, but he had a feeling

'So the sign on the noodle stand said "NOODLE"...? It appears the defense has just obtained a vital piece of testimony!'

the judge looked down at him from his chair, curious about the taste, and wanting to try it for himself

'Is this noodle stand's broth really that delicious? I'll have to go sample the wares one of these days. I think that's worth adding to the testimony as well'

stickler turned his head as he raised up his arms

'...Hmph! Whatever sort of noodles that stand sells, it can't match up to Ivy U.'s cafeteria! Some apply to the school merely for a taste of our Smart Noodles!'

"I wouldn't mind a taste of that myself..."

apollo thought to himself, very curious about the taste

'Why, I even remember the sign on the stand the victim was pulling! It said "NOODLE"!'

sickler said, apollo very quickly wrote that down, and then pressed him on his new added statement