"Above the Ceiling "

'Yes, I was above the ceiling when I heard the voice, I had heard there was a, er, "small window" there before, It was in the middle of my performance... I had no time to report what I had heard, As to why I was there... I cannot say, I am bound to secrecy on this matter'

'B-Bound to secrecy!?'

the judge asked, his eyes widening

'In my line of work, one has many obligations to uphold'

she said

'But you say you were in the middle of your performance! So this did happen during the second set!'

'...I did not witness the crime, you must understand. I only know what I heard'

the Judge nodded his head

'Yes, but you must tell us what you were doing, in detail!'

Klavier smirked over at apollo

'That's what the cross-examination is for, ja, Herr Forehead?'

Apollo stared back at him

'Our mission in this court is to discern the truth. No obligation, no binding pact, may hinder that mission'

he said cooly as he moved back a few strands of his beautiful blonde hair, the judge closed his eyes as he thought for a moment

'Hmm... Very well. Mr. Justice, you may begin the cross-examination'

trucy glance over at him from the corner of her eyes

'Wh-What are you going to do, Apollo!?'

Apollo nervously clutched onto his pen as he stared down at the testimony

'...I'm going to find out the truth' 

"...She was up above that ceiling for a reason. I just have to get it out of her"

'Lamiroir, truth be told, the reason for your presence above that ceiling is quite clear. Especially when you consider what happened during your performance'

'What "happened"...?'

she said, her blind eyes moving in the direction of his voice

'Yes. It's all right here on this video'

he played the song to the court, after a couple of lyrics later, apollo paused the performance

'As we can see, Lamiroir was clearly not on stage for her entire performance!'

the Judge's eyes widen

'Ah...'

'Though it saddens me to be so realistic... Lamiroir is incapable of actually vanishing, let alone teleportation. So, the only explanation is that she was hidden from view. And during that time, she moved to the back of the forum'

Trucy tuggd at his arm, her eyes suddenly very sharp

'Apollo!'

'Wh-What, Trucy?'

'It's not nice to reveal a magician's secrets! And it's against the rules!'

apollo gave her a look

'I'm a lawyer who works for your dad! I'm not supposed to be nice!!'

trucy huffed but didn't say anything more, the judge blinked as he tried to process this all

'This... is all very fascinating. But how is it possible? There is only twenty seconds between when she disappears nad reappears! She couldn't have moved that fast!'