"Klavier At Wits Ends PT 2 "

Klavier went back to his usual composure as he spoke

'Herr Forehead, don't destroy what little respect I have for you!'

Apollo frowned as he narrowed his eyes at him

'I was expecting something a little more... sensible. I guess I was wrong'

'What's this all about, Prosecutor Gavin?'

the judge asked

'His simple story simply makes no sense. Think! That night, my guitar caught fire, yes. The cause... may have been this, indeed. However! The guitar caught fire during the second set!'

trucy gritted her teeth as apollo clinched his fists

'Ack! That's right! Of course! The guitar caught fire during Lamiroir's song!'

'Indeed. Yet the shooting happened during the third set. The two are utterly unrelated!'

'Hmm, yes, that must have been what was bugging me. The whole premise for this is faulty!'

the judge agreed, klavier grinned winded

'See? His story makes no sense.'

Apollo glared as he simply crossed his arms as asked

'Are you sure about that?'

the judge jumped in his seat

'...! What exactly do you mean, Mr. Justice?'

'Maybe it's not the premise for my explanation of the switch that's at fault... ...Maybe it's our premise for the entire case so far!'

'What premise is this, specifically?'

'I'm glad you asked. I'm saying that maybe the killing didn't take place in the third act!'

'OBJECTION!!'

Klavier yelled as he punched the wall behind him with one fist

'What's this? But Detective Ema Skye heard shots and found the body. All of this happened in the third act!'

'OBJECTION!!, Gunshots rang out... And, according to his testimony, Machi was in that dressing room at the time'

Judge eyed down apollo 

'Where are you going with this, Mr. Justice?'

'Stay with me, Your Honor! He also told us this in his testimony: Namely, that the victim had already been shot! We all heard gunshots... but no one saw the shooting!'

Klavier stuttered on his words

'This... This is insane!'

'Just before the "shooting" took place, the "shooter" was heard on his headset... ...telling someone to "press the switch"! The next moment, Prosecutor Gavin's guitar burst into flame. We know that a remote triggered igniter was inside the guitar. From all these facts, we can draw only one conclusion! The crime did not take place during the third act... ...but during the ballad performance... The second act!'

Klavier frowned as one of his hands turned into fists

'Whaaat!?'

the court started to go ballistic, as the judge banged down his gavel

'Order! Order! Order! B-But that goes against the evidence!'

'...What does, Your Honor?'

'This crime was carried out according to the lyrics of that song, yes?'

trucy then chimed in

'Hey, he's right! Look! The "bullet" is supposed to come after the "fire"!'