"The Burshel Card"

Trucy narrowed her eyes

'Let's take a closer look. Mr. Misham sure worked on a lot of different paintings. You think his works really go for a 100 grand a piece? Maybe I should take up painting'

"I don't think his paintings are worth THAT much. Something's not right here"

apollo looked back up at ema hopefully

'So, Ema, I was wondering... What's the story about this reporter that came here for a story the night of the crime?'

'Ah! I'm afraid I can't tell you, because he's going to be a witness tomorrow, I hear'

she said as she bite into her snack

'I thought so'

trucy suddenly said

'I'll never forget that face, but what was his name...? Oh, right. Brushel'

'Brushel...'

'He's after a scoop to sell to the papers'

'So a reporter comes for an interview with a painter. His first interview ever, and that night, he's killed. Seem strange to you?'

she nodded

'Really strange'

'It does raise a few questions'

ema complied

'I'd like to speak with this reporter if I could'

'Well, I hear he's on the beat today, too. ...He said something about covering a magician'

'Magician...?' 

"Well, if it's not Trucy, that leaves only one other person"

Trucy raised a brow

'It wasn't Valant Gramarye, by any chance, was it?'

she snapped her fingers

'Yeah, something like that! He's got some big show lined up, I hear'

"So, he's out interviewing Valant Gramarye... Looks like I'll be heading out to that coliseum again sooner than I thought"

apollo wasn't sure why but he felt a little giddy going back their for some reason

'Here, I'll give you that reporter's card if you want'

apollo thanked her as he took the card and put it into his bag and they both made their way to the sunshine coliseum, trucy beamed at the sight

'Woo hoo! This is it, Apollo! The place where magic and dreams converge!'

Apollo blinked at her

'Just a while ago it was the place where murder and nightmares converged'

Trucy ignored him as she tugged at his rolled up sleeve

'Let's go say hi to Uncle Valant!'

"What about the case...?"

'Waaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!'

trucy bounced in her spot in pure exctiment

'Only a performer laughs like that...'

Valant girnned as he bowed 

'The young Miss Trucy! How often I hoped we'd meet again only to tell myself it was an impossible dream!'

shd giggled

'Tee hee, Uncle Valant! How's it going? I'm glad to see you, too!'

'Of course you are'