"The Big Illusion"

'I followed the route exactly as I was instructed, There is an emergency exit in the backstage, where a stagehand waited, From there, one can enter the forum on the opposite side from the stage, The plan was for me to move there in two minutes, I was on my way, when I heard the voice'

'Hmm... Two minutes, you say? The mystery deepens!'

the judge said, apollo sighed mentally in his head

"I suppose it was too much to hope that the judge would come up with something..."

'As does my curiosity! Take it away, Mr. Justice'

Apollo jumped a little in his spot before he nodded his head

'...Right, Your Honor'

he shook his head to clear his mind 

"All I have to do is find the contradiction between what Lamiroir is saying... ...and what we can see plainly in the video"

'I figured it out already! I am a magician, after all'

trucy said with a wink

'Well, tell me!'

she grinned

'Not a chance! I can't reveal another magician's secrets! C'mon!'

'Hey! You're supposed to be on my side here!'

he hissed, but judging by the expression on her face, he knew she wasn't gonna let up anytime soon, he held back a sigh as he read over the testimony in his notebook

'You were... singing...?'

'Yes. Mr. Gavin expressed a dislike for recordings... So I used this'

Apollo blinked

'Wait... so you were singing the whole time? Even when you were crawling above the ceiling toward the backstage!?'

'Why should it matter where I sing, when everywhere I go is the same darkness?'

the judge looked as speechless as him

'B-But if you were singing while you were walking...'

'That's right! Wouldn't the shooter and victim have heard? She was singing right over their heads, after all!'

trucy pointed out, apollo found himself nodding in agreement

'That... is right!

Klavier raised a brow

'...Are you sure?'

Apollo huffed as he crossed his arms

'You'd have to be pretty hard of hearing to miss someone singing in the ceiling!'

'Once again we come back to the state of the scene of the crime'

'What state...?'

trucy eyes slightly widen

'Ack... I know what he means! That old speaker, Apollo!'

'The speaker!?'

he asked, but then it hit him, their conversation with ema the other day, klavier smirked at their faves

'...Satisfied? That dressing room was fitted with a large speaker playing a direct feed from the stage. ...At my request, actually'

'So Lamiroir singing in the ceiling... ...sounded just like Lamiroir singing over the speaker'

apollo asked, the judge stroked his long white beard

'Ingenious! Her voice was hidden... by her voice!'