"Interviewer"

Present Day, drew studios

'Eh? Well well well what do we have here?'

phoenix raised a brow at him, crossing his arms

'Remember me?'

'Of course I remember you! "Journalist Meets Ex-Attorney In Bar", end quote'

Phoenix blinked at him 

"ex-attorney?!, I'm STILL a fucking attorney"

'what you're doing here?  Misham was poisoned, and his daughter is being hospitalized right now'

'Oh, yes, I know. Oh, how I know! Yes. It's caused me no end of grief, to be honest. "Journalist Wishes He'd Tracked Down Case Just A Little Quicker", end quote'

Phoenix stared into his eyes, glaring into his soul 

'Were you on the trail of this case the whole time?'

'Zak Gramarye... was a good friend'

phoenix began to take out his notepad and pen

'Zak said something to that effect back at the Borscht Bowl Club'

'What a character, what a man! If a little... No, a lot... No, extremely rough around the edges!'

phoenix opened up his notepad to a blank page

'i have some questions to ask you

Brushel looked at him surprise

'Oh? You serious? I mean, I'm usually the interviewer, not interviewee! "Journalist Asks Questions, Not Other Way Around", end quote'

phoenix looked at him with an annoyed expression on his face

'are you gonna fucking answer them for not?!!

he gave a thumbs up, as he started to brush his head with a ....toothbrush?

"what the fuck is up with this cartoon-wiredass?!!"

'Fine, shoot, I don't care! People have been asking me all sorts of things lately'

he rolled his eyes at that as he began to ask his questions

'what happened to Drew Misham and his daughter was terrible'

he nodded

'Forgery is a serious crime, and they paid the price. You know what really did them in though, don't you?'

he nodded

'..A forged diary page'

'The night I "interviewed" him... ...I found out something about Mr. Misham I hadn't known'

'and that was?'

'You know, he always felt like he was being watched? Every day, for seven years. "Walls Have Ears, Potatoes Have Eyes", end quote'

he looked at him questionably 

'he felt guilty?'

he shook his head

'No, no, I'm not talking about "feelings", here, ...You know, I felt watched, too. The whole time I've been on this case, no less! "Journalist Gets Tingling Sensation On Back Of Neck, Freaks Out", end quote'

phoenix stared at him

'Because you felt guilty?'

he asked, brushel whole stance changed

'Why would I feel guilty!?'

Phoenix wasn't sure of what to make of this, it didn't look like brushel felt guilty, but at the same time, what could being watched also feel like?!