"The Meltdown of The Calmest Attorney of The West"

'H-How can you... allow this?'

apollo crossed his arms as he laid it right into him

'Incidentally, the one responsible for making this happen... ...was Phoenix Wright'

Kristoph shook at that, ..of course, of fucking course!!, all this time, for the past seven years while he was in recovery, he had being planning this, ..this entire time he thought he was two steps ahead of phoenix, but in reality, phoenix was 10 steps ahead of him

'Phoe... Phoenix Wright...?'

he furiously slammed down his fist on the stand, shaking with rage

'So... Everything was leading to this. Of course... Right... Wright.. Wright...WrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiGGGGGGGGGGGGgggggggGGGGGHhhhHHHHHHHHHHhhhhHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT'

his meltdown made his perfectly blonde twirled hair to completely fall apart, his true colours were now known to the public, the calm and composed attorney of justice was actually a murders sociopath 

' I won't accept... I can't accept... This is no court! Law...! The law is everything! Law is absolute! You'd let ignorant swine soil your courts?'

'Kristoph... It's over'

apollo looked over at klavier, ..his face was hidden underneath his blonde hair, and his tone of voice was off, he sounded calm, ..but yet so betrayed and hurt, ..it hurt apollo heart hearing him like that

'K-Klavier!!!'

kristoph suddenly called out

'The law is "absolute"...? You can't be serious'

he said, shaking his head, the man he cared for most, looked up too his entire life, trusted with all his soul, ...was the one to use and betray him

'Wh-What...?'

'Odd. I thought you spent your life looking for loopholes? The law isn't absolute. It's filled with contradictions'

the Judge nodded in agreement

'The law is the end product of many years of history... the fruit of human knowledge! Like a gem, polished to a gleam through trials... and errors. It is this fruit we receive, and pass on, and face in our time. And it is always changing, growing. Nurturing it is our task as human beings, ...phoenix wright is the one individual who understood that the most'

'Except for you, Kristoph. You aren't changing. You've stopped. You're not needed anymore'

Apollo didn't know what to say, ..so he said nothing, but his mind was racing with thoughts

"...I couldn't think of anything to say. Maybe... because I still haven't seen enough. But someday, I'll know what law is. And I'll fight to change it if I have to!"

he's seen his fair share of injustice in the world, ..and phoenix wright sure as hell had his fair share of injustice in the law world too...

'the judge then banged down his gavel'

'...I see no need to further prolong this trial. This began as the trial of Vera Misham, accused of murdering her father... ...the painter, Drew Misham. However... ...several other incidents were reviewed, and we seem to have reached a conclusion. ...... Before this court declares a verdict, I await your decision. ...Jurists of the court. For the death of Drew Misham, how do you find the defendant, Vera Misham? Innocent...? Or guilty...? ...I turn to you now to consider this matter!'