Part 1

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER! FUCK," Dream yelled into the mic. Sapnap had just beat him in a PvP on the Hypixel server, again. "Reamatch! I'm not going to lose to you!"

"Just admit it Dreamy, I'm better than you," Sapnap remarks, a smirk permanently on his face. Yes, the boy was good at PvP, but Dream was better. And beating him with a 3-2 lead was gratifying. 

"No, I'm not letting someone who used to call themself 'PandasCanPvP' beat me," Dream sassed. "I'm inviting you to another game, you better join."

"Awe, is your fragile little ego getting depleted," Sapnap snickered in a baby voice. "Is Mr. Leo man finally realizing he's not the best at everything?"

"Fuck off, just going the game," Sapnap sighed as he clicked on the 'accept' button, entering the arena, getting met with the stupid, bright green block character of Dream. 

When the timer finished the countdown, they raced toward each other, axe in hand and shield up, blocking the crits they other tried to imply. It was silent, other than the patterning of the rain on Sapnap's roof, and the angry huffs that would emit when someone managed to get a hit on their competition. Five minutes, multiple close encounters, and way too many golden apples, Sapnap got on final hit on Dream, and his character turned into a puff of smoke.

"YESSS! EAT THAT, BITCH," the brown haired boy screamed. "You fucking suck! Go cry like the piss baby you are."

"You are an asshole, you know that right?" Dream sighed, hands coming in contact with each other with a very audible 'smack'  as he pushed stood up from his chair and paced around the room. "How many hearts?"

"Only half, thought you had me to be honest," Sapnap chuckled as he heard a very faint curse come from Dream's end of the call. "I'm better than you, Dream. Just admit it."

"No."

"Just say it."

"Not a chance."

"Dream-"

"Fine," he took a deep breath. "Yourebetterthanme."

"What was that?" Sapnap teased, cupping his headset with his hand, just to mock the other. "Gotta speak up a little, oh, and slow down."

"You. Are. Better. Than. Me," Dream made sure to punctuate each word with a sharp inhale. "Happy?"

"Very," Sapnap leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms. 

"You're a menace, you know that, right?" Dream sighed in defeat, finally siting back down in his chair. "Earth has started spinning slower since we met."

"Oh boo hoo, you love me," he laughed again at how frustrated his friend was. 

"Let's make a bet, yeah," Dream proposed, having a trick up his sleeve for the next round. "You win, I'll take a shot, I win, you take a shot."

"Dude, I'm 20, I can't buy that shit. My name, face and age is all over the internet. Could never get away with it," Sapnap responded, a teasing tone laced in his words. 

"Steal some from you parents, you say they never drink anyway," Dream remembered one night when Sap had called him, drunk. He saw a spider and got scared, called Dream for help completely forgetting that he lived in an entire different state. 

"Oh, I never told you did I?" Sapnap got excited, he sat back up, wiggling his hips to add effect. "I moved out last weekend! I'm free."

"That's awesome!" Dream was excited for his friend. "How is it? Being on your own, living without rules."

"Honestly, it's lonely. Don't get me wrong, I love having my own space, but I miss the chaos of my house. Mom and Dad always finding something to laugh at, my sisters arguing every 30 minutes," he laughed, thinking back to all the stupid things they'd fight about.