Part 2

The two hadn't talked about their 'coming out' night since. Almost 2 weeks had passed, and no one bought anything up. Not Karl, not Quackity, not even George. They all brushed it off as that conversation hadn't happened. Both boys couldn't be more thankful. Even though Dream hadn't said anything himself, they had to have taken the hint that he as well had a story because he was quiet, just like Sap. 

Over those two weeks, Sapnap had been online shopping for his apartment. Yes, he needed to, but he also needed a distraction from what had happened. Don't get him wrong, the vibes alone that Dream made him out to be the person who would be open to those things, like if the chance came upon him, he wouldn't mind trying new things. Those assumptions came true, but one question rang through Sapnap's head constantly. Why didn't he tell him? It had been 5 years, and all that time he was carrying that weight on his shoulders. 

He was cut out of his craze apartment decorating by his music cutting off, and his ringer coming though on the speaker. It was George. 

"What's up?"

"Dream is streaming tonight, you weren't answering so I called to make sure you were alright," George explained.

"Oh, yeah sorry I've been decorating. What time is he going live?" Sapnap hadn't checked his phone in almost two hours, too busy building bookshelves and and hanging pictures. 

"I think an hour," George hummed. 

"Alright, yeah I'll be there," he replied, and quickly hung up, stopping any possible conversations that could have happened.

***

"Hello guys! Sorry for not streaming so much, had a lot going on," Dream laughed and loaded up the server for the smp. "Just going to be a chill stream today, some q&a and hanging out with Sap and George on the smp."

"Hello," George said.

"Hi," Sapnap said breathless, he had just got done building his couch, and my god was that thing heavy. 

"You ok, Sap?" Dream asked. "You're out of breath."

"Oh, yeah I just got done putting the couch together and moving some stuff," he explained, taking a drink of water while the server loaded up on his computer. 

"Oh, makes sense," Dream responded. "So chat, I'm going to turn on donos, I upped the minimum a bit just so I'm not bombarded with questions and stuff. Of course you don't have to donate, you guys can tweet stuff at me and I'll try to answer those as well."

Almost immediately, a donation came through. 'Thank you for streaming:) Have any exciting video ideas planned for the next few months?'

"Thank you for the 15, and yes! I have one recorded now, need to finish editing it, and I think we're recording a manhunt next week," Dream explained. He started running around the smp, meeting up with George and Sap at the newly build community house, thanks to Puffy blowing it up, again, and rebuilding it. 

Sapnap must have been on twitter because he laughed, then started talking again. "Dream, a fan asks if you are still the PvP god you say you are."

"Oh no they did not," he snapped back. "You're just trying to find a way to say you beat me."

"Nope, look at your mentions," he responded, popping the 'p' to make his point seem more valid. And he was correct, someone did ask that question. 

"Fine, I had to resign because Sap beat me 4-2 a few weeks ago and hasn't let it down," he sighed, knowing that he is going to get flamed about it because he always brags about being the master at PvP, especially against Sapnap.