Part 13

CW: hello- there is smut... and a good amount of second hand embarrassment so... read at your own risk

A/N: here's you dose of smut you horny fucks. lmao I'm joking- but guys...3.3K reads ARE YOU KIDDING?! that's insane thank you all so much this is surreal to even think about. All your comments make me laugh so much they make my day, and this wouldn't be a Moonlight a/n without a self-promo so GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:) I love you all- make sure to eat and drink water as well as take your meds if you haven't already<3

Saying that the rest of the drive home to Dream's house was full of tension was an understatement. Constant flirting, touches, and so much more occured. It got to the point that Clay was swerving in and out of lanes, going 30 over the speed limit just to get back to his house. When he got off the freeway and turned into a secluded neighborhood, Nick started getting more and more excited. When he opened a garage, that's when things got more interesting. 

"Door's open, go find the bedroom, I'll be there shortly," Dream demanded. Who was Nick to deny that offer? Well he wasn't but bratnap decided to push it. 

"Why should I?" he responded, a smirk plastered on his face. 

"Oh so you are a brat?" Dream clicked his tongue a few times. "You won't like being a brat with me, alright? So be good, and go inside."

"I'm only going to because I need to piss, don't get your hopes up," he opened his door and got out, and walked into the house. Dream laughed to himself, knowing that Sap was going to regret what he was doing, but let it slide knowing that this was the first time this was happening between the two. 

Clay grabbed the bags, the cat crate, and walked into his house. Making sure to close the garage before putting everything down and opening the cage for Patches. She was excited to be home, and quickly ran to her hiding spot. He walked to his room, and smiled when he saw Nick laying on the bed, scrolling through presumably Twitter. 

"So you do listen?" Dream asked, leaning against the door frame and crossing his arms. "I was scared you were going to piss me off to much."

"Decided to be nice, I'll brat another time," he put his phone on the nightstand. "Well, you made a promise in the car, you're a man of your word aren't you?"

"I guess so," Clay uncrossed his arms, walking forward a few paces and shut the door, locking it. "And thank fucking god that the houses are spread apart here, you don't need to be quiet." 

"What if I decide to be quiet?" Nick asked. 

"There's no way you'll be able to," Clay walked closer to the bed, taking his shirt off before climbing onto it, right on top of Nick. "Thinking how sensitive you are."

"Want to find out how sensitive?" Nick gasped when lips came in contact with his neck, right under his earlobe. "I'll take that as a yes." 

"Do me a favor, only open your mouth to say my name or scream," Clay whispered in his ears, making a shiver go through the youngers entire body. 

Dream smirked at the silence he got, deciding to have some fun. He kept kissing along Sapnap's neck, sucking a hickey here and there. He wasn't too satisfied with the small amount of gasps, sighs, and moans, so he sank his teeth into the neck of the brunette, getting a loud moan in return. 

"That's what I wanna hear, keep doing that and maybe you'll get something out of it," Dream looked up and saw that Nick's face was bright red, his eyes half lidded, mouth wide open, just begging to be stuffed with something. 

"Clay- please," Nick whined, already submitting to whatever he could get. 

"Please what? I can't read your thoughts," Dream smirked, leaning down and kissing all over Nick's face and neck, avoiding his lips at all costs just to get an answer.