Part 24

A/N: guys... i'm running out of drafts to post.... but thank you for 14k reads! that's insane! love you all<3

"Please put all devices into Airplane mode as we will be landing at George W. Bush airport soon," the flight attendant announced as the plane started to decline and go toward the ground.

It had been 4 hours since the two have seen each other. Sapnap got to the airport almost 2 hours early, so he had nothing better to do than sit and think back to all the memories they had made over the past few months. All thanks to a stupid bet that they made on stream one day. Thank god for all of that.

The past 3 months had been the best of Sapnap's life. He got to meet his two best friends in the entire world, and he even started dating one of them a week ago. Life was going, great really. It almost seemed too good to be true, if he was being honest. He made a mental note to thank George for everything, helping him out so much to get to this point and bringing him and Dream together.

Of course, there were the down sides of everything. The hardship of seeing Khai all over again, and hearing about all the shit he put Clay through. The only good thing about that entire situation is that it brought them closer together. Sapnap learned more about the situation, and he was pretty sure Dream was going to have a serious sit down with his mom and dad about it.

Sap must have been thinking and staring out the window for a good half hour, because now, they were on the ground. Back home in Houston. Sapnap made sure to turn on his data right away, and send a text to Dream letting him know that the plane has landed, and that he'll call him later.

The next 10 minutes waiting for the bridge to be set up and everything was annoying. A baby was crying due to being woken up from the abrupt landing, and there was a dog barking like there was no tomorrow. It made his head hurt more than the crying had done.

Finally, he was able to get off. Speed Walking through the the terminal, and getting to baggage claim in no time. The only downside about that was that he had to wait for the carousel to start moving and dropping the bags.

He took that time to respond to his dad's texts, and checking Twitter to see what he had missed on the plane ride. Soon, the bags started to come around, and thank god because his was the first one.

He quickly walked out to the front, finding Jilly's car almost immediately and putting his bag in the back seat, then hoping into the passenger. He let out a deep breath and hid his face in his hands.

"Rough flight?" she asked, shifting back into drive and exiting as fast as the other cars would let her.

"I don't want to be back home. Texas fucking sucks, I'm going to move to Florida some day," Sapnap whined.

"Wanna go live with your boyfriend?" she asked, tasingly.

"Yes," was all he said.

"So he is your boyfriend now?" she asked, expecting him to get upset with her for calling Clay his boyfriend.

"So what if he is? Would that change anything?" he was hoping not. It sucks enough that the family visiting is very conservative, he's going to have to keep his love life to a minimum.

"No, not at all. I'm happy for you, glad you guys figured it out," she looked over and smiled at her brother. "How was the trip? Have fun?"

"Yeah, a lot. Got my ears pierced," he showed off the studs in his earlobes, and Jillian whistled.

"Looking snazzy," she complimented. "Did Clay get his done as well?"

"Yeah, and his noes. It's hot," Sapnap laughed.